Xbox 360 $GB Kinect Bundle $278 shipped ( less w/ other discounts =$268) @ MAcys

zizo79

CAGiversary!
Credit to SD

I never thought that I will post a MAcys deal here lol

Macys has the Xbox 360 $GB Kinect Bundle $278 shipped

Use coupon GIFTS to save 20% or 15%

Free shipping is for orders $99 and up

Thanks to tlwizard: you can get about 5% back using ebates making the price go down to $268

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm.... the discount basically covers the tax plus a little bonus. I have a macy's gift card from xmas two years back for which I've never been able to find a use. This may just be it!

Thanks OP!

Just ordered. Ebates gives me another 5% back. So it was 280 including tax, free ship. Ebates will return me $12-$14. So at most $268 total. Not bad at all. (And then minus a $75 GC. $193 roughly after all is said and done sounds pretty good to me.)

[quote name='tlwizard']Just ordered. Ebates gives me another 5% back. So it was 280 including tax, free ship. Ebates will return me $12-$14. So at most $268 total. Not bad at all. (And then minus a $75 GC. $193 roughly after all is said and done sounds pretty good to me.)[/QUOTE]
my WD friend lol

Ahh seriously tempted, I have a macy's card and want an xbox. Every other place is sold out or inflated the price.

[quote name='zizo79']my WD friend lol[/QUOTE]:)

Looks like I can unload my WD $300 Like New 250GB Kinect bundle locally for about $450-$500 bringing this bundle pretty close to free. Add on my $90 Like New never opened 250GB HD from WD and I'm back in business storage wise.

I've been looking for the 4GB Kinect bundle on WD forever. The elite version gets too dusty and scratches too easily. So this will make do.

Thanks again zizo.

was $230 plus tax after Discover card 10%. Now to decide whether to sell the Kinect for $150 or the xbox slim for $150...

or keep both and sell my not that old xbox 360 for maybe $125.

bread's done
Back