Xbox 360 - GTA IV: Special Edition $25.00 - Microcenter

Very good deal but not sure if I want all the stuff it comes with. Is the lock box decent?

I believe the special edition had special edition art, an artbook. soundtrack cd, duffel bag and a lock box.

i've already got one I paid $50 for on clearance at BB..maybe for $25 I'll get one I can open! thanks OP, checking now!!

grrrr.. more deals....

I want this sooo bad, but I can't order it... my wallet is tapping out on the canvas as we speak.

This is an amazing deal. You could sell all of the side things that come in the game + the game, and easily make your money back plus some more to line your pockets. I am VERY tempted to jump on this, if not only for flipping.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Did anyone else notice that the description says that Niko left his hard life in Russia. I thought Niko was from Serbia.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure he is. But it would be more appropriate to call him central European seeing as it's not necessarily stated where exactly he grew up in.

Got this at full price when GTA IV originally came out, only because I'm a huge fan of the GTA series as a whole and I really liked the things included. The lock box is nifty and pretty useful as well.

I saw it for the same price, I believe, at FYE yesterday marked as on sale. It was either $24.99 or $29.99 (for those who don't have a Microcenter near them)

Errggg, super tempted since I still need to finish GTA, plus TLaD...not to mention I have enough points to purchase TBOGT now too.

But i have L4D2, Saboteur, and AC2 to beat before ME2 comes out...

lcvlodfwnvwndfvnovngv...decisions!

Picked this up a while back from a target 75% off rack, I don't mind CE's but always wait until they are really cheap

I didn't order one online, plan on going to the store. Sucks about your order getting canceled middleman16. I wonder how fast online stock refreshes. Showed 14 available last night, still showing 14 today. Guess the Houston CAG's haven't checked it out or dont' want. I even figured this price would bring the hoarders out..guess we'll see!

[quote name='Middleman16']Anyone else's order get canceled? Or is it just me?[/QUOTE]

Ordered one yesterday and got charged but haven't received a shipped email, though I'm sure it'll come tomorrow. Might be just you middleman.

[quote name='mousebites']Or you could trade in the game to Game Stop for 20 bucks. Only paying 5 bucks for all the extra's.[/QUOTE]

Really gamestop gives you 20 bucks for it? Damn, if so im buying this! I got GTA IV already, both DLC, but i also have the key to the city, which would go nice with everything thats included in this!

EDIT actually i dunno....bunch of stuff that would lay around. I thought the soundtrack was gunna be good but it doesnt have any of the few songs i do like in the game. Pretty sad. Flashy lights, back in the new york grove, few others i liked. But then again its only 10 bucks after 20 dollar trade in if thats true.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back