Xbox 360 - Guitar Hero III - $79.99!!

They say they inspect the items before shipping them out, but nowadays companies will say anything to get your money.

I will also vouch for Stootsi.com. I have ordered several things in the past from them and been pleased. That being said, however, don't know if I can pull the trigger on this open box. Looks like they also have the Wii, PS2, and PS3 versions for sale.

[quote name='PhiLeingFunkie']Is this a limited time offer? I am going to hop all over this with my christmas money.[/quote]

it's up for 24 hours, or until they run out.

[quote name='chi.bri']I went ahead and got one. I'll post some pics and a review when I get it.[/quote]How much was shipping?

[quote name='_Sin_']whats up with your referer link[/quote]

Don't know, to be honest. I clicked on a link I got sent to my email, then just copied and pasted. Maybe I get free stuffs? No clue

[quote name='bassec']Don't know, to be honest. I clicked on a link I got sent to my email, then just copied and pasted. Maybe I get free stuffs? No clue[/QUOTE]

The OP is clearly not doing the right thing by us here.

The item is used/open box plus he has a ref link.

The op should at least list is as Open Box in the title.

Wouldn't risk it. The last thing you want is a shoddy guitar for this game, that would totally kill it.

[quote name='Aleman']Wouldn't risk it. The last thing you want is a shoddy guitar for this game, that would totally kill it.[/QUOTE]

lol - you might get a guitar with ass marks all over it!

When you factor in shipping you might only be saving around $10 total.

I don't think the $10 is worth the gamble of getting a bad guitar.

Kevin

[quote name='Dirt McGirt']How much was shipping?[/quote]

Shipping was 7.46. Total with shipping from pennsylvania (stoosti) to Chicago (me) 87.45

[quote name='kevgret']When you factor in shipping you might only be saving around $10 total.

I don't think the $10 is worth the gamble of getting a bad guitar.

Kevin[/quote]

Probably more like $20-25 savings. That is if you can find it for 99.99.
Which I've had no luck with so far. The only version I've been able to find is the wired X-plorer version at Guitar Center.

bread's done
Back