Xbox 360 Halo Sling Bag $29.99 @ CC

Are sling bags good for something that heavy? I'd understand if it was a backpack one. But how much weight will be on the sling.

[quote name='nayrkcin']Are sling bags good for something that heavy? I'd understand if it was a backpack one. But how much weight will be on the sling.[/quote]

The strap on sling bags are actually thicker than normal backpacks (against each of the two straps). I normally carry a backpack on one strap. so a slingbag would actually more tougher as one strap. I normally put a bag on my car when i transport a console anyways. now if you walk a very long way or take the bus, etc. then the slingbag probably won't be as great as having it behind with a backpack. there is the shoulderbag from MS. but it's 50 bucks.

I'd pay like 10 for one of those. Like come on how often does someone need to transport one? Quarterly? I rest my point.

You know, I'm actually in the market for one of these now that I want to bring my Rock Band setup to parties ... still a fair chunk of money for what's essentially a gussied-up bookbag, but I might swing by today and take a look at it. Thanks, OP!

Now if the thing only looked better. You definitely wouldn't catch me carrying around that bag w/ an xbox on my back. =)

It wouldn't make sense if I bought one anyways because my Xbox 360 just happen to die on me on Christmas Eve. =(

bread's done
Back