Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Kit

Agrippan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So, I just bought a 120gb HD for the 360 on the cheap (using the 25% off live.com cashback, check out the thread in the Deals forum), and just realized that it doesn't come with the transfer kit.

Anyone know where I can get one of these on the cheap?

In order to get the transfer kit you need a serial number of an Xbox Elite Console. I'm not sure how you are going to get that....with just buying the 120 GB Hard Drive. You may just have to call the 800 number and explain and get it over the phone. The download form will not work for you.

Yea, at xbox.com they have a pdf order form that requires having an elite serial number.

I'll put this in the trade forum, but since I already have this thread open, does anyone happen to have a transfer kit lying around unused? If so, I'd be happy to pay shipping and a couple bucks for your trouble if you'd like to pass it along.

Would anyone possibly have a hard drive transfer cable that they would let me borrow? Just upgraded to the 120gb HD off ebay and need to get my stuff transferred over. Microsoft is charging now for the kit.

I would be glad to send the cable back after I use it if you would like it back. Thanks for any help anyone could offer!

bread's done
Back