XBOX 360 HD - $98.00, shipped free, no tax, in stock

Hmmm... I noticed that in my order confirmation, the batteries show as 'in stock', but the HDD is just 'reserved':

Merchandise Freight Total
----------- ------- -----
$100.49 FREE $100.49

Item Qty Price Status
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DH00004956 1 98.00 Reserved
20GB Hard Drive Xbox 360
141460535 1 2.49 In stock and reserved
PANASONIC "AA" BATTERY, 1.5V 2-PK

[quote name='gkrykewy']Hmmm... I noticed that in my order confirmation, the batteries show as 'in stock', but the HDD is just 'reserved':

Merchandise Freight Total
----------- ------- -----
$100.49 FREE $100.49

Item Qty Price Status
DH00004956 1 98.00 Reserved
20GB Hard Drive Xbox 360
141460535 1 2.49 In stock and reserved
PANASONIC "AA" BATTERY, 1.5V 2-PK
----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]
that is interesting. any one else get that?

They may have sold out quickly. I didn't order one because I am holding out for a premium system. What is odd is that the other items are listed as preorder and the HD is listed as in stock.

Ah, when I check my order status on the site it has the following:

141460535 PANASONIC "AA" BATTERY, 1.5V 2-PK
In stock and reserved
1 $2.49
DH00004956 20GB Hard Drive Xbox 360
Item will be shipped directly from vendor
1 $98.00

I guess it's to be shipped directly from a third party.. Microsoft? Maybe this is why it didn't say 'in stock' in the email. Hopefully it still ships next business day!

Good, I hope you all get it quickly. They are a very reputable site, so I would imagine you would be getting them soon.

FYI, Buy.com says "on order" like most other sites. I'm ordering the Ritz one, if I have to cancel it, so be it, I'm willing to take the risk. Thanks OP.

I could have avoided the long lines and sleeping outside and made more money just buying 10 Hard Drives and turning around selling them for $150 on E-bay then I did on the 1 Premium System I sold...

I wonder if you could just use an external HD through the USB port...

100 bucks for 20 gigs is just ridiculous now.

[quote name='bmulligan']$100 for a 20 gig HD. Do you get a free ass reaming with that too ?[/QUOTE]
why,yes! bill gates does it personally!!!

Thanks OP, added a $2.01 gift certificate for the free shipping.

AND it's in Irvine so it won't take long since I'm in San Diego.

Now my order says "Ships when received from Supplier" for the hard drive (at the order status page).

Anyone with Ritz experience know what stage this means for them?

EDIT: It also seems to say the same on the product page.

[quote name='laurarellis']Now my order says "Ships when received from Supplier" for the hard drive (at the order status page).

EDIT: It also seems to say the same on the product page.[/QUOTE]

A shot in the dark, but I'm thinking this is bad news.

[quote name='laurarellis']Now my order says "Ships when received from Supplier" for the hard drive (at the order status page).

EDIT: It also seems to say the same on the product page.[/QUOTE]

It means that they are getting it when MS ships more HDs to retailers. So, they are getting it during the next MS shipment.

[quote name='mick16']I could have avoided the long lines and sleeping outside and made more money just buying 10 Hard Drives and turning around selling them for $150 on E-bay then I did on the 1 Premium System I sold...[/QUOTE]

How much did you make on it?

yep, this looks the same as best buy. theyll give it to us when they get it from microsoft. bummer

bread's done
Back