Xbox 360 HD DVD player

Winnopeg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Is there anywhere that still has any of these left? Preferably around the $20 they were cleared out for before. Used with/without a remote would work too. I figure ti's a long shot, but I might as well ask.

I did grab one back when they were cleared out at Futureshop, but I've recently discovered their use as a dirt-cheap USB DVD drive with netbooks. :)

How much were they clearing for a FS? Last time I was there I saw some but they had $70 price tags on them.

[quote name='slam09']How much were they clearing for a FS? Last time I was there I saw some but they had $70 price tags on them.[/QUOTE]
When I picked mine up just after HD DVD was murdered, they were $19.99 in store and online, at a couple different retailers.

I found one at a FS during Boxing Week for $25. It was stickered @ $50 and 50% off due to a Boxing Week sale. So if you can find one there they might be back up to $50 now, which is just sad.

any1 know where i can find one for around the $20 range in the US? Theres a frys here that sells them for $40 but I dont wanna pay that much.

[quote name='ragnar14']I found one at a FS during Boxing Week for $25. It was stickered @ $50 and 50% off due to a Boxing Week sale. So if you can find one there they might be back up to $50 now, which is just sad.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure the stores here are cleaned out, but I might just try anyways.

I wanted to get one to use it as a case for an external hdd that would match with my xbox 360 ... I saw a used one at 35 bucks at some EB games store and resisted so far but 20$ would really make me jump on it right now...

bread's done
Back