Xbox 360 Headset Deal Needed

cjg0621

CAG Veteran
My 360 headset just broke, and I refuse to pay 20 dollars for a new one. Any deals on the microsoft branded headset or any other 3rd party headset that will be compatible?

I third the motion for a deal on a headset. According to my friends, it sounds like a Tornado when I turn it on, lol! If my fucking brother didn't pull it out by the cable maybe it would still be alright.

I am not using mine due to listening to idiot talking online. I'd rather play in silence than listen to idiots talk.

With that being said. I have one I am NOT using, and used it once until some kids starting throwing racial slurs and I was done.

I take paypal. How's 13 bucks shipped sound?

My ebay ID is thempc and I have an 88 100% rating.

Most all of those are getting a killing on the shipping though, I saw some that $15 shipping there is no way that is correct.

[quote name='cjg0621']My 360 headset just broke, and I refuse to pay 20 dollars for a new one. Any deals on the microsoft branded headset or any other 3rd party headset that will be compatible?[/quote]

If you're still in warranty, call up MS and complain. Tell them you've gone through and tried sending voice messages, no it's not on mute, etc. I got them to send me a replacement.

OK thanks guys! i guess I'm going to go for one of the deals malik posted, but thanks for all of the offers!

bread's done
Back