Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle possible confirmation (possible YMMV)

anomynous

Banned
I was just at Circuit City, and they were selling a Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle for $400. It included the console, PGR3, an extra wireless controller, and a play & charge kit. I dont know if this is for all stores, such as BB, Target, etc..., nationwide at CC or just in that specific store, but I thought this was worth posting. The CC's address is:

5610 Suemandy Road, Saint Peters, MO 63376

[quote name='anomynous']I was just at Circuit City, and they were selling a Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle for $400. It included the console, PGR3, an extra wireless controller, and a play & charge kit. I dont know if this is for all stores, such as BB, Target, etc..., nationwide at CC or just in that specific store, but I thought this was worth posting. The CC's address is:

5610 Suemandy Road, Saint Peters, MO 63376[/QUOTE]

My CC has done that bundle for months but it was only to compete with the Costco bundle literally on the other side of the parking lot. It was the same price too. $460 or something like that.

That bundle has been available for quite some time for $499. Consider PGR3 is a Platinum Hit right now, the bundle doesn't save you any money (used to save like $20 when the bundle was first available).

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/Search.do?c=1&context=&keyword=xbox+360+bundle&searchSection=All

I would buy it if it's $400 at my local Circuit City, should've asked for a price check when I was there yesterday (but then again, it's still showing $499 online, so it's probably YMMV until we get more confirmation). Wish MS would release a 360 + HD-DVD player bundle though.

i HATE HOW THEY SHOVEL OLD CRAP GAMES WITH THE BUNDLES AND ACT LIKE THEY'RE DOING THE CONSUMERS A FAVOR. fuck THEM, KEEP YOUR PGR BUNDLE.

Whoa.

Anyway, not all 'Holiday bundles' have year-old games. The Toys R Wii one includes Viva Pinata and Cars (I think) for $50 less than retail value (it could be $349 for those two games and the Core console, if I remember correctly). Target is giving out a $50 gift card with a Premium 360 purchase. And so on.

Regardless, I think it's safe to say: The 'Holiday Bundle'--the new 'initial price drop'?

[quote name='thegreek']i HATE HOW THEY SHOVEL OLD CRAP GAMES WITH THE BUNDLES AND ACT LIKE THEY'RE DOING THE CONSUMERS A FAVOR. fuck THEM, KEEP YOUR PGR BUNDLE.[/QUOTE]

Whoa calm down.

OP, you should edit your original post and change the price.

[quote name='thegreek']sorry, but I hate how they dump their garbage at our expense.[/QUOTE]

By definition, if you're buying a 360, you don't own PGR yet. And PGR is the best racing game on the console.

What's there to whine about?

[quote name='fraeone']By definition, if you're buying a 360, you don't own PGR yet. And PGR is the best racing game on the console.

What's there to whine about?[/QUOTE]

I understand the point you're trying to make, but I know I had PGR3 before my 360 since I got it on sale and knew I'd have a 360 eventually...

(But yeah, 99.99% of people buying a 360 have no games for it prior to buying, and PGR3 ain't a bad bundle game)

[quote name='jollydwarf']Whoa.

Anyway, not all 'Holiday bundles' have year-old games. The Toys R Wii one includes Viva Pinata and Cars (I think) for $50 less than retail value (it could be $349 for those two games and the Core console, if I remember correctly). Target is giving out a $50 gift card with a Premium 360 purchase. And so on.
[/QUOTE]

Whoa....did you say Toys R Wii? I guess I know what's on your mind!

bread's done
Back