Xbox 360 is VERY fragile...

[quote name='guardian_owl']Impressive, it only dented the casing the first two strikes and it wasn't until the 3rd strike that it broken through. Either that, or the guy with the hammer is scrawny, whimpy little bitch.[/QUOTE]
Probably a scrawny bitch and the other kid who kept begging for the kids controller was hilarious. "Can I have your controller? C-C-Can I have your controller?"

I swear, if there wasn't the XBox 360 gun commercial and the whole smashed XBox getting posted over and over, this board would have very little activity

[quote name='Scorch']I swear, if there wasn't the XBox 360 gun commercial and the whole smashed XBox getting posted over and over, this board would have very little activity[/QUOTE]

I searched, before I posted. *shrug*

[quote name='Scorch']I swear, if there wasn't the XBox 360 gun commercial and the whole smashed XBox getting posted over and over, this board would have very little activity[/QUOTE]
With the way things are going within a week or so there will be at least 10 threads about how someone is either disappointed with something about the xbox 360 or how everyone feels about their xbox 360.

[quote name='Mex25']With the way things are going within a week or so there will be at least 10 threads about how someone is either disappointed with something about the xbox 360 or how everyone feels about their xbox 360.[/QUOTE]
and then ten threads about how PDZ sucks, Ten threads about how PDZ is equal to or better than Halo, and one threads about the future #1 movie of 2006, Snakes on a Plane

[quote name='guardian_owl']and then ten threads about how PDZ sucks, Ten threads about how PDZ is equal to or better than Halo, and one threads about the future #1 movie of 2006, Snakes on a Plane[/QUOTE]

Ya know, the plot concept is bad enough but then the terribly uninspired title just makes it sad.

[quote name='guardian_owl']and then ten threads about how PDZ sucks, Ten threads about how PDZ is equal to or better than Halo, and one threads about the future #1 movie of 2006, Snakes on a Plane[/QUOTE]
Kind of sounds like a red eye clone but instead of a serial killer there's snakes and pretty much sounds like another flop.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ya know, the plot concept is bad enough but then the terribly uninspired title just makes it sad.[/QUOTE]

Alright, what's the next idea?

It's about an assassin who lets loose a crate full of deadly snakes while on board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, because he's bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody.

But why? And how does one smuggle a crate of snakes onto a plane?

Who cares?

Alright, well what shall it be called?

Snakes On A Plane

Briiiiilllliant!

wow the guy swinging the hammer doesn't even know how to use it properly.

stupid bored rich kids.

[quote name='btw1217']Alright, what's the next idea?

It's about an assassin who lets loose a crate full of deadly snakes while on board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, because he's bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody.

But why? And how does one smuggle a crate of snakes onto a plane?

Who cares?

Alright, well what shall it be called?

Snakes On A Plane

Briiiiilllliant!
[/QUOTE]
Borderline racist/tasteless, kinda dumb, but what else can you expect from a joke trailer about a film called "Snakes on a Plane"? (warning f'bombs a plenty) Roughcut of the audio track for the trailer for the future #1 movie of 2006, "Snakes on a Plane"!

Yar, thread successfully hijacked
pirate.gif
pirate2.gif

bread's done
Back