XBOX 360 Kameo $19.99 PDZero

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank21_1981

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this has been posted yet but Circuit City has Kameo for the 360 for only $19.99 Free ship if order is $25+

Also listed with CC is PD Zero for $19.99 but it is out of stock.......so was Kameo yesterday so not sure if stock is coming.

Honestly I can now see why both are going for this much. Neither is all that hooking. I have both of them. I played PDZ for a few minutes, just to see how often I could headshot people (very easily is the answer). Kameo is not that exciting by any stretch of the imagination. Usually when you play a game that has some sort of feeling you've accomplished something, it motivates you to keep playing. I felt every time I got a new transformation, it brought on a yawn. The story's no better: oh please save our family from the trolls, cause the trolls are bad, and there's a big bad troll named Thorn and ah who gives a shit...

Kameo was fun at launch although it got slow half way through it when you are beating the same light/bats guy or whatever that boss is over and over to unlock your elemental warriors. I got it for free from Mt Dew and it was worth every penny I paid for it though! I don't know if i'd play it now though since their are much better options out there...... It can be beat easily in a rental though if you just want to try it.

PDZ was also a good game when it launched as it was the the best online shooter at the time on the 360. I played it alot online but have sold it now that there are much better options.....

I picked up Kameo, I played the demo and thought it was pretty amazing looking....It gets a bit repetitive but it seems like a traditional beat-em up to me and I love the game..Definately worth the 20 bucks, I enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back