Xbox 360 Kinect - $119.99 + tax + Free Shipping @ Target.com (via Checkout)

Can get an extra 10% off if you are a member of AAA. Just click through to Target from the AAA website.

[quote name='Dr. Treye']Can get an extra 10% off if you are a member of AAA. Just click through to Target from the AAA website.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for mentioning this, my sister got me a membership for Christmas. Ended up being 111.55 total.

Ugh, would love to order this but Target will not ship to an APO address. So I figure I would bite the bullet, and go ahead and order anyway and utilize a "re"shipping service (~$15), but then Target goes and charges tax for the "delivery" address, not the billing address (APO, tax free) - so add $23 to the price Target is offering. Having to pay tax or shipping ("re"shipping that is) would be acceptable, but to do both bumps this price too high, better for me to order through amazon (or better yet - wait for a cost effective deal that will meet my parameters). Thanks OP, good hunting to the rest of you.

Is it? The discount doesn't get applied until partway through the checkout process, and the main product page is still showing the 20% off $75 text.

Fantastic deal, I tried out one of these last night. and its light years ahead of Wii or PS3 Move technology, shoot $115 shipped....crap why not

Would order it if it wasn't out of stock. Would rather have Amazon have a sale though so I could use my credit.

OOS... Ah too bad. I should haven't slept in! ^_^;

This is a long shot but since I've also been able to sign into Target with my Amazon account, would any Amazon promotional credit (towards video games for example) been available through a target.com purchase?

[quote name='wongjp']OOS... Ah too bad. I should haven't slept in! ^_^;

This is a long shot but since I've also been able to sign into Target with my Amazon account, would any Amazon promotional credit (towards video games for example) been available through a target.com purchase?[/QUOTE]

Well I just tested to see if my Amazon gift cards credit would work and they don't so sadly I doubt promotional credit would work either.

please please please come back in stock. I've been wanting to get a Kinect, and I have roughly $45 left on a Target gift card. hopefully it is not "out of stock" due to a pricing error that they are fixing.

[quote name='Remmykins']Well I just tested to see if my Amazon gift cards credit would work and they don't so sadly I doubt promotional credit would work either.[/QUOTE]

Ahh got it. :( Thanks for finding out though :)

Looks like it is dead even if it were to come back in stock, the product page no longer has the "20% off accessories purchase of $75 or more" notice on it.

[quote name='fieldkillah']Just got my shipping notice.[/QUOTE]

Got mine this morning. We are lucky folks to have been up the other morning.

bread's done
Back