Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Gold Card $39.96

I posted a thread about a deal like this from the 360 dashboard. shows up that you pay 4 months of xbl @ $9.99 a month x 4=$40 and you'll get 9 months free (12 months in total) and you also get a free xbla game

[quote name='intoxicated662']I posted a thread about a deal like this from the 360 dashboard. shows up that you pay 4 months of xbl @ $9.99 a month x 4=$40 and you'll get 9 months free (12 months in total) and you also get a free xbla game[/QUOTE]

ive seen that on the dashboard, everytime i click on it, it sells me the family pack for much more. what's the deal??

[quote name='intoxicated662']I posted a thread about a deal like this from the 360 dashboard. shows up that you pay 4 months of xbl @ $9.99 a month x 4=$40 and you'll get 9 months free (12 months in total) and you also get a free xbla game[/QUOTE]

You DO NOT pay in increments of $9.99 per month. You pay the entire $40 +tax up front when you submit your CC info.

Comparing this to the month-to-month pricing is kind of misleading. Don't be suckered into thinking this is a better deal than what you occasionally find elsewhere online or B&M.

bread's done
Back