Xbox 360 Live Subscription Gold Card 12mo. + 1mo free, $39

thanks for the update though. i might just bite on this one!
CAGsmily!.gif

[quote name='Decker']That's standard price at Amazon, actually[/quote]
it's the standard price online at Walmart too, and with free Site to Store shipping too...

For the peeps that don't shop online, Costco has now started selling 12 month (not 13 month) cards for $39.99. Not worth starting a new thread over, since it's short a month, but the option's there for people that are afraid of shopping online...

Anybody know if you can buy a 12 month subscription elsewhere and still get some of the extras offered on XBox Live, like Halo 3 Legendary Maps, ect?

[quote name='PacManster17']Anybody know if you can buy a 12 month subscription elsewhere and still get some of the extras offered on XBox Live, like Halo 3 Legendary Maps, ect?[/QUOTE]

I just read the fine print, the answer is no. Check out "Get a Free Gift" on the Xbox Live Spotlight to see what I mean.

The price on Amazon has been going between $38.99 and 44.99 for a few weeks. Just picked one up last week for $38.99. Keeps an eye on it and you might get lucky.

Yeah i want it down to $40 again before i get it for my birthday...

and then i can pick up some good online games like COD:WAW when that goes cheap again

Booo....back to $44.99.

BUY.com has it for $39.99 though. Although, I needed something from Amazon and this would've pushed me over the $25 limit since what I need is like $13.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']neweggs standard price is $40..[/quote]

just bought mine from newegg for 38.99 with free shipping and no tax. ordered it late sat. and got it tuesday

i guess there right when they say Once you know you newegg

bread's done
Back