XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

How do you unlock the Hand gamerpic? I got the full 1000 on the disk just cannot seem to find it in the menus.

Oh btw you can remove my name from the list...got this thanks to a user @ GTZ.

[quote name='dmzauk']UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

1. dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
2. EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
3. RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
4. pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
5. frank784
6. loganx1187
7. flameofdoom666
8. klam173
9. BMN90
10. rhymenoceros
11. twztid13
12. akaMauricio
13. deadbodyman11
14. outinthedark
15. Hydrox
16. Syngamer
17. Cmart05
18. Uglyteradon
19. missingdata
20. ted23
21. Greyman7
22. ninjalunchbox79
23. Xblaze23
24. Mitchondria
25.[/QUOTE]

Please remove me from this list for the OXM #99 disc. Thanks dzmauk!

HOWEVER, do NOT remove me from Greyman7's list (listed below for reference).

1.dzmauk
2.Owen
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23
7.twztid13

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
frank784 --- 7-23-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet.
loganx1187
klam173
BMN90
rhymenoceros
akaMauricio
Hydrox
Cmart05
Uglyteradon
missingdata
ted23
greyman7
ninjalunchbox79
Xblaze23
Mitchondria
Psionicjinx
reapersaurus
Sharp Katana
Cheezeeatr

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get my name added to the bottom of the list please? Thanks a lot. I went out today trying to find it and only copies available were ones with the cd ripped out of the packaging :(

Does the old gamerpics disk set also have the Left 4 Dead disc with it? It would be cool to get the "Hand" gamerpic, but I won't have the points to get it without the other discs (and I'll definitely have recieved and sent on the the Left 4 Dead disc by the time I come up in the old gamerpics rotation).

If so, that will be a nice added bonus to the old gamerpics train. If not, at least I'm getting all of the other cool stuff. Either way, this is a great idea. Thanks everyone!

[quote name='loganx1187']Does the old gamerpics disk set also have the Left 4 Dead disc with it? It would be cool to get the "Hand" gamerpic, but I won't have the points to get it without the other discs (and I'll definitely have recieved and sent on the the Left 4 Dead disc by the time I come up in the old gamerpics rotation).

If so, that will be a nice added bonus to the old gamerpics train. If not, at least I'm getting all of the other cool stuff. Either way, this is a great idea. Thanks everyone![/QUOTE]

No, it does not have the disk #99 in the mix. It does have the disk #92 which has some l4d pics on it.

Dang, that's the number I called and the rep told me she didn't see it on the list, which meant they don't sell it. I'll call again in a bit and see if I get someone else who can find it on the list.

Edit: Just tried calling them again and another rep told me the same thing. She didn't see it on the list as having an August 09 issue. Grats on getting one :)

[quote name='psionicjinx']Dang, that's the number I called and the rep told me she didn't see it on the list, which meant they don't sell it. I'll call again in a bit and see if I get someone else who can find it on the list.

Edit: Just tried calling them again and another rep told me the same thing. She didn't see it on the list as having an August 09 issue. Grats on getting one :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I ordered 2 disk from them about 2 weeks ago and everything was fine. I asked for #92 & 95 and she processed my order with no problems. Received the disk today. Paid $5.00 each.

I'd like to be added to the list, please.

On a related question - does anyone know how to burn the Premium Themes to a CD that the XBox will be able to install them from?
I got the themes from bittorrent, but I don't know how to make them show up as anything but a "Mixed Media disc" in tray....

[quote name='reapersaurus']I'd like to be added to the list, please.

On a related question - does anyone know how to burn the Premium Themes to a CD that the XBox will be able to install them from?
I got the themes from bittorrent, but I don't know how to make them show up as anything but a "Mixed Media disc" in tray....[/QUOTE]

I researched this method but couldn't come up with anything. The only way to do it is to directly connect your PC and your Xbox, I believe. I could be wrong, though.

I do not think there is a "hand" gamer pic on the disk with the other pics (disk #99 USA). I just did the whole OXM universe spaceflight and it takes 12,100 points to get the spaceflight going and I still can not find the "hand". There are suposed to be some more pics on disk #95 but I can't seem to find them on that disk at all.

Were the pics on disk #95 just for the UK I wonder??

[quote name='reapersaurus']I'd like to be added to the list, please.

I got the themes from bittorrent, but I don't know how to make them show up as anything but a "Mixed Media disc" in tray....[/QUOTE]

I know you can do that with modded Xboxes or with the data cable that opens them both up. Other than that, I don't think there's a way. Sadly, you can't burn discs and have them run in an Xbox.

[quote name='Arttemis']Roughly how many discs worth of points do you need? Even with 4000 collective points, I'm still building and researching parts... How long does this go on before I can get the one measly L4D hand gamerpic!?[/QUOTE]

No reply yet? Can anyone answer this question? How many points are involved/required in OXM Universe to unlock the L4D hand gamerpic?

[quote name='Arttemis']No reply yet? Can anyone answer this question? How many points are involved/required in OXM Universe to unlock the L4D hand gamerpic?[/QUOTE]

It took me 12,100 points to get the spaceflight going and build the space ship complete. I do not see a "hand" gamer pic.

u can remove me from both lists if u don't mind. having pretty bad luck & wouldnt be able to get it to next person (lack of ride & funds). sorry wont be able to put 94 in the old discs pack. thanks 4 understanding.

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
frank784 --- 7-23-09 Received disk - 7-29-09 shipped to Loganx1187
loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
klam173
BMN90
rhymenoceros
akaMauricio
Hydrox
Cmart05
Uglyteradon
missingdata
ted23
greyman7
ninjalunchbox79
Xblaze23
Mitchondria
Psionicjinx
reapersaurus
Sharp Katana
Cheezeeatr
help1

Updated old pics disks:

1.dzmauk
2.Owen
3.EnronLackey
4.flameofdoom666
5.loganx1187
6. xblaze23

Hope things turn around for you soon, twztid.

[quote name='klam173']any updates on this?[/QUOTE]

Waiting on frank784 to let us know he mailed the disk out to the next person.

[quote name='dmzauk']Waiting on frank784 to let us know he mailed the disk out to the next person.[/QUOTE]

What about the package from Greyman7. Did you ever receive it?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']What about the package from Greyman7. Did you ever receive it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did. I posted that I received it and I was working on the 21 disk he sent. Should have all of them done by Friday night. Can't work on them during the day cause I am at work. I work on a few every night.

Frank784 sent me a PM to get my shipping info, and then sent another saying he had it labeled and ready to ship as of last Friday. It's entirely possible that he's shipped it and just forgot to post that fact to this thread. I'll post something here when I get the disc if that's the case so that everyone will know where it is.

What is on the cover of the disc? I think I still have it around my office. If I do I will be more than happy to help out.

[quote name='Shimrra']What is on the cover of the disc? I think I still have it around my office. If I do I will be more than happy to help out.[/QUOTE]

It is disk #99

[quote name='Mako1215']I've a disc or 2 with the L4D theme on it. Got em from work when we got rid of the magazines.[/QUOTE]

You should throw them the cycle and speed up this process... please! That would be the coolest thing ever...

Any way Shimrra or Mako1215 can help us out? It seems like the chain has stopped. Let us know if this is possible.

[quote name='Shimrra']What is on the cover of the disc? I think I still have it around my office. If I do I will be more than happy to help out.[/QUOTE]

Also on the cover of the disc is UFC game picture. As stated, it's disc #99. I'd be willing to buy a disc off someone for shipping and then keep it going. If one of the people who has a spare disc would be willing to do that. Message me if you are.

WOW . . i like how people love to just hang onto the damn disk for a while!!!! How hard is it to DL the shit you want then walk your fat-a$$ over to the post office . . . "OMG theres no cheevo involved so I'm not gonna do it" LOL:applause: hhhmmmm maybe I should lay off the drinking for a while . . . any thoughts??? no i'll have another drink thank you!!!!:beer:

Is there any way someone can send a disk to logan so we can get this chain moving again? It seems that frank784 has decided that he got what he wanted and stopped the progress. Thanks to anyone that helps.

[quote name='klam173']Is there any way someone can send a disk to logan so we can get this chain moving again? It seems that frank784 has decided that he got what he wanted and stopped the progress. Thanks to anyone that helps.[/QUOTE]

Leave negative feedback. He 'scammed' us all.

Yes ACornettFL that would be awesome. We have a whole list of people that would be very grateful. If you are going to help us out please let us know. Thank you big time !!

Got the new PM and sent out my mailing info to ACornettFL. When I get the disc I'll post it so you all know the chain is up and running again, and I'll also let you all know when I mail it out.

If for some reason I get the other disc (maybe the postal service screwed up or something), I'll let you all know and then send it out as well. Double the discs in the chain would make up for the time we lost there quite nicely.

Sup CAG .. seems like frank784 decided to scammed the ones waiting for the L4D theme disk .. the most we all can do at this point is leave negative feedback and get the mods to ban his sorry ass .. I know it aint much but all we got .. I will give him till Sunday before leaving neg feedback .. and none of you better stand up to this greedy fool .. the USPS dont take that long to send out either 1st class or media mailings

ACornettFL: if you can get this chain started again then that would be awesome of you to share

dmzauk: Are you almost done with the old pics pack? Getting excited here. BTW who is this Owen who comes after you?

Making a suggestion: Lets only mail the disk to whom are "active" in this thread that way we can keep this share train moving along .. just saying that there is alot of ppl who just make one post whom want to be part of the chain then hear nothing more of them

Sorry about making this a long one but it f'ing piss me off when ppl agree to share the wealth then when some douche bag grab the share and keeps it all to themselves. >

[quote name='EnronLackey']Sup CAG .. seems like frank784 decided to scammed the ones waiting for the L4D theme disk .. the most we all can do at this point is leave negative feedback and get the mods to ban his sorry ass .. I know it aint much but all we got .. I will give him till Sunday before leaving neg feedback .. and none of you better stand up to this greedy fool .. the USPS dont take that long to send out either 1st class or media mailings

ACornettFL: if you can get this chain started again then that would be awesome of you to share

dmzauk: Are you almost done with the old pics pack? Getting excited here. BTW who is this Owen who comes after you?

Making a suggestion: Lets only mail the disk to whom are "active" in this thread that way we can keep this share train moving along .. just saying that there is alot of ppl who just make one post whom want to be part of the chain then hear nothing more of them

Sorry about making this a long one but it f'ing piss me off when ppl agree to share the wealth then when some douche bag grab the share and keeps it all to themselves. >

[quote name='dmzauk']Old gamer disc mailed out this morning to Owen in CA priority mail. :)[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! That means it is 1 step closer to me. yay

bread's done
Back