XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

No I dont need the disc back I just upgraded to 120hd so my files arent going anywhere anytime soon.

I'll PM "Help1" then.

Question guys, My Elite 360 is about to get E74. Costco will give me a new system but I pretty much have to give up my Hard Drive.

Will I be able to redownload the Left 4 Dead theme from my Download History on the new console or will I have to load up the OXM disc again to the new hard drive?

Or can I save it on to a memory card to transfer it over? I pretty much have to buy a memory card to transfer over some important saves like Fall Out 3.

[quote name='Shimrra']Remove "Help1" he doesnt need the disc. Who is next on the list?[/QUOTE]

Removed!

"squishface" is next then.

Thanks!

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
frank784 --- 7-23-09 Received disk - 7-29-09 shipped to Loganx1187
loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - 8-10-09 shipped to Klam173
klam173 - - 8-12-09 Received disk - (2 disk) one sent to akamauricio and one to cmart05 8-18
BMN90 - - No response back to the PM from Loganx1187 or klam173
rhymenoceros - - 8-24-09 Received disk - 9-16-09 shipped to Cheezeeatr
akaMauricio - - 8-23-09 Received disk - 8-24-09 shipped to missingdata
Cmart05 - - shipped from klam173 on 8-18
Uglyteradon - - 8-24-09 Received disk - 8-31-09 shipped to ninjalunchbox79
missingdata - - 8-26-09 Received disk - 8-28-09 shipped to greyman7
ted23 - - No response to PM from Uglyteradon
greyman7 - - 8-31-09 Received disk - 9-2-09 Shipped to Xblaze23
ninjalunchbox79 -- 9-9-09 Received disk - 9-15-09 shipped to reapersaurus
Xblaze23 - - 9-5-09 Received disk - 9-8-09 shipped to Hydrox
Mitchondria - "mitchondria has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Hydrox - - 9-10-09 Received disk- 9-15-09 Shipped to Sharp Katana
reapersaurus - -
Sharp Katana - - 9-19-09 Received disk - 9-21-09 Shipped to SumOG
Cheezeeatr - - 9-21-09 Received disk - 9-25-09 sent to Fakinmail123
squishface
SumOG - - 9-23-09 Received disk - 9-24-09 sent to Drunktigerwoods
Fakinmail123
Drunktigerwoods 9-25-09 Received disk - not mailed out yet
lito88
Mospeada_21
EnronLackey
The Chop Suey
radar5
Vdex34
sickle
adamantum
cancermatt
Fraud_whats_that
Lord_kefka
Import
Chankk
FluxDF

---------------------------
Do you want a Lockerz invite? PM me your email address and I will invite you in

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for Fakinmail123's response, been 3 days and I've heard nothing back. If he doesn't reply who should I send the l4d disc to?

Just some info ... In this month's issue (Modern Warfare 2 cover) they said next month's will come with a free Premium Borderlands theme.

Just some info ... In this month's issue (Modern Warfare 2 cover) they said next month's will come with a free Premium Borderlands theme.

[quote name='Cheezeeatr']Still waiting for Fakinmail123's response, been 3 days and I've heard nothing back. If he doesn't reply who should I send the l4d disc to?[/QUOTE]

lito88 would be next if he does not respond. Please let me know if you skip him because of no response.

@Cheezeeatr - Have you mailed the disk out yet?

@squishface- Have you received a disk yet?

@reapersaurus - Did you receive the disk yet?

If you are on the list and DO NOT want to receive the disk now for some reason please post a message to be removed from the list. If you are sending the disk to someone please post when you receive the disk and when you send it out to the person.

Thank you!

Ok I got a pm back from Owen (he is who has the RE5 theme disk) He has been out of town, so when he gets back he'll post here and get that theme sent off to another CAG

Late to the party and didn't see the answer in OP or page 1. Has this line been cut-off or can I jump in? Same goes for Resident Evil theme. Thanks all!

[quote name='Brother Daz']Ok I got a pm back from Owen (he is who has the RE5 theme disk) He has been out of town, so when he gets back he'll post here and get that theme sent off to another CAG[/QUOTE]

That's great. Thanks again Brother Daz for your generosity, and thanks to Owen too. Somebody may want to volunteer to manage a list for the RE5 disk. When you do, please add me to the list. Somewhere after Enronlackey, since he called "first" :)

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Is it possible to get back on the list again?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Late to the party and didn't see the answer in OP or page 1. Has this line been cut-off or can I jump in? Same goes for Resident Evil theme. Thanks all![/QUOTE]

Both added to the "Left 4 dead" theme disk list

[quote name='The Chop Suey']are the left 4 dead disc and re5 disc together? as in the person who has em?[/QUOTE]

No, seperate disk going around.

sent disk yesterday to DrunkTigerWoods
fedex said it was delievered
thanks to everyone for making this happen

wheres the re5 list?
is there a new thread?

slightly off topic .. but I understand that next month OXM will feature Borderlands premium theme on the demo disk .. can we get a list started on that as well?

2nd ?: I know about RE5 and L4D but what other themes, premium or not, that OXM provided?
EDIT: Premium Lost Planet theme on disc 96 .. who got that?

last ?: dmzauk, can you create the RE5 theme list plz? You doing an awesome job on this train and would like to you expand this great thread. ^_^

Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the XBOX 360 disk that has the RE 5 premium theme. Once you are done with the disk please contact (private message or PM) the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

Brother Daz - Sent to Owen
Owen - Not mailed out yet
Enronlackey
Lord_kefka
Greyman7
xblaze23
loganx1187
Import
SumOG
Chankk
Sharp Katana
FluxDF

-------------------------------------
Want a lockerz invite? PM me and I will invite you in!

Alright guys - Due to so many PM's in my inbox asking/wanting a RE 5 list I decided to go on and make a list for a train. You will need to post in this thread if you want the RE 5 disk. I am NOT going back looking and seeing who asked when. Just repost if you want it and you will be added in the order received.

I have added the names in order from this page so you DO NOT need to post again. Enronlackey will be first since I know he asked way back.

[quote name='EnronLackey'] dmzauk, can you created the RE5 theme list plz? You doing an awesome job on this train and would like to you expand this great thread. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Your wish has been granted! :applause:

Super awesome dmzauk! Thanks for keep this thread going with new stuff!

[quote name='dmzauk']Enronlackey will be first since I know he asked way back.[/QUOTE]

YAY!!! Im first! ^_^

I would like to get in on the L4D and RE5 theme lists.

Is this all I need to do, or do I need to PM someone particular? Thanks.

To ALL people who want to use a disk. If you have any thoughts of keeping a disk and not sending it on to someone else be warned that we will leave negative feedback on you and I will do everything I can do to get you banned from this site. There are too many nice people waiting patiently for a disk and some have been waiting a long time and are still waiting. So, lets all be kind and send the disk on to the next person. If you do not think you will have the money to mail the disk, well please ask to be removed from the list and you can always be added back when things are better. Thanks for everyone's understanding and patience while waiting on a disk.

Thanks!

[quote name='FluxDF']I would like to get in on the L4D and RE5 theme lists.

Is this all I need to do, or do I need to PM someone particular? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You have been added to both list sir!

Thanks

Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the XBOX 360 disk that has the RE 5 premium theme. Once you are done with the disk please contact (private message or PM) the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Brother Daz - Sent to Owen
Owen - Sent to Enronlackey
Enronlackey - 10-7-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
Greyman7
xblaze23
loganx1187
Import
SumOG
Chankk
Sharp Katana
FluxDF
Fakinmail123
Rig
Psionicjinx
Kill3r
Zaniel

-------------------------------------
Want a lockerz invite? PM me your email address and I will invite you in! Come on guys, I need 18 more people. Help me out.

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
frank784 --- 7-23-09 Received disk - 7-29-09 shipped to Loganx1187
loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - 8-10-09 shipped to Klam173
klam173 - - 8-12-09 Received disk - (2 disk) one sent to akamauricio and one to cmart05 8-18
BMN90 - - No response back to the PM from Loganx1187 or klam173
rhymenoceros - - 8-24-09 Received disk - 9-16-09 shipped to Cheezeeatr
akaMauricio - - 8-23-09 Received disk - 8-24-09 shipped to missingdata
Cmart05 - - shipped from klam173 on 8-18
Uglyteradon - - 8-24-09 Received disk - 8-31-09 shipped to ninjalunchbox79
missingdata - - 8-26-09 Received disk - 8-28-09 shipped to greyman7
ted23 - - No response to PM from Uglyteradon
greyman7 - - 8-31-09 Received disk - 9-2-09 Shipped to Xblaze23
ninjalunchbox79 -- 9-9-09 Received disk - 9-15-09 shipped to reapersaurus
Xblaze23 - - 9-5-09 Received disk - 9-8-09 shipped to Hydrox
Mitchondria - "mitchondria has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Hydrox - - 9-10-09 Received disk- 9-15-09 Shipped to Sharp Katana
reapersaurus - - Received disk - not mailed out yet
Sharp Katana - - 9-19-09 Received disk - 9-21-09 Shipped to SumOG
Cheezeeatr - - 9-21-09 Received disk - 9-25-09 sent to Fakinmail123
squishface -- 9-28-09 Received disk - 9-29-09 sent to lito88
SumOG - - 9-23-09 Received disk - 9-24-09 sent to Drunktigerwoods
Fakinmail123 -- 9-29-09 Received disk - 10-6-09 Sent to Mospeada_21
Drunktigerwoods -- 9-25-09 Received disk - 9-30-09 sent to Enronlackey
lito88 -- 10-6-09 Received disk - 10-8-09 sent to The Chop Suey
Mospeada_21 - Received disk - not mailed out yet
EnronLackey -- 10-7-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
The Chop Suey
radar5
Vdex34
sickle
adamantum
cancermatt
Fraud_whats_that
Lord_kefka
Import
Chankk
FluxDF
Rig
Cosmo G. Spacely
Kill3r
Billthecupcake
Zaniel
Thesaminal
Kylefaux

---------------------------
Do you want a Lockerz invite? PM me your email address and I will invite you in. Come on guys, I need 18 more people. Help me out!

[quote name='dmzauk']@Cheezeeatr - Have you mailed the disk out yet?

If you are on the list and DO NOT want to receive the disk now for some reason please post a message to be removed from the list. If you are sending the disk to someone please post when you receive the disk and when you send it out to the person.

Thank you![/QUOTE]

I have received my disk today. Who is next on the list for me to send it to?

i received my left 4 dead disc today. all finished with it. i contacted Mospeada_21 a few minutes ago. will send it out as soon as I get a reply.

bread's done
Back