XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

thanks, Fakinmail123. sent you my mailing address via PM.

Looks like the L4D disk is moving pretty fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC, you have to have enough points from other OXM discs to visit a specific planet on OXM universe. Since this was my first OXM disc, obviously I didn't have enough points.

Can I be added to the RE5 theme list and L4D? I asked a while back about RE5, and just now saw there was a group going.

[quote name='Rig']Can I be added to the RE5 theme list and L4D? I asked a while back about RE5, and just now saw there was a group going.[/QUOTE]

Added to both.

i got the oxm disc with the l4d theme...hit me up if you want it... like $1 paypal or something to cover shipping.

Can you put me on the list for the august 09 "99 demo disc? for the second set of l4d pics

I'm willing to help out, i have the jan 09 tomb raider "92 disc with the first l4d pics. I have no need for it anymore.

[quote name='Zaniel']I wouldn't mind getting in on the L4D disc or RE5 disc action.[/QUOTE]

Added to both list.

[quote name='billthecupcake']I'd just like to be added to get the L4D theme/gamer pics. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Added to L4D list

[quote name='Cosmo G. Spacely']well damn..i dont qualify to be added?[/QUOTE]

@Cosmo G. Spacely - Did you go and look at the list? I added you yesterday. :)

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Anyway I can be added to the list as well? Still some room left?[/QUOTE]

Which list? Both??

@reapersaurus - Did you ever receive the disk? Ninjalunchbox79 mailed it to you. Please respond or we will assume you are just going to keep the disk and we will then leave negative feedback on you. I am sure the nice people that have been waiting months, yes months would love to have the disk you must have decided to keep. Someone was nice enough to send it to you now you should be nice enough to send it on to the next person. Also, you will not be added to any of the list I make from now on if this is the way you treat your fellow gamers.

Sorry to be so harsh but it pisses me off when so many nice people have been decent enough to send the disk to the next person and then one person just decides to keep a disk when this train has been going for 3 months.

Thanks to all who have sent the disk on to the next person and thanks for your patience to all who are still waiting for a disk to get to them.

Sup fellow CAGs,

I received the L4D Disk #99 from Drunktigerwoods AND received RE5 Disk #98 from OWEN this morning .. after Im done with it, I will mail it out to whoever is next. ^_^

hey can I be added to the Left 4 dead theme/gamerpictures list? I'm defiantly willing to keep the train going.

[quote name='dmzauk']@reapersaurus - Did you ever receive the disk? Ninjalunchbox79 mailed it to you.[/QUOTE]Sorry for the delay.

Yes, I received the disc, and my friend finally borrowed the disc from me to use for his son (that's 4 users we took care of), and today I re-found this thread - so we're ready to send it to the next person.

Whos is the next person to send the L4D disc to, and what is their address?

[quote name='reapersaurus']Sorry for the delay.

Yes, I received the disc, and my friend finally borrowed the disc from me to use for his son (that's 4 users we took care of), and today I re-found this thread - so we're ready to send it to the next person.

Whos is the next person to send the L4D disc to, and what is their address?[/QUOTE]

You would need to PM "radar5" for his address. Please post here in the thread when you mail it to him.

Cool, I got the L4D OXM 99 Aug'09 disc from Fakinmail today; and promptly loaded the theme. Pretty nice! Me likee. Thanks All. I'll shoot some concealed cash back to Fakinmail to cover costs and thanks. I hope your family was okay.

Guess next up is radar5 right? I'll knock out a PM tonight to keep this train going.

edit: oops, just read dmzauk's post above mine. so reapersaurus is sending to radar5, okay let me check that list again.

edit 2: Alright, I need to PM Vdex34 for the mailing address. cool.

to dmzauk: may I please be added to the RE5 theme as well? thanks!

edit 3: PM to Vdex34 sent.

I would love to be added to the list for the Left4Dead theme as well. I have no problem re-imbursing postage or continuing the train if it is still being sent around.

I can't find this anywhere. Not ebay, craigslist, nothing. :cry:

Thanks!

[quote name='Kylefaux']I would love to be added to the list for the Left4Dead theme as well. I have no problem re-imbursing postage or continuing the train if it is still being sent around.

I can't find this anywhere. Not ebay, craigslist, nothing. :cry:

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Added

[quote name='Mospeada_21']Cool, I got the L4D OXM 99 Aug'09 disc from Fakinmail today; and promptly loaded the theme. Pretty nice! Me likee. Thanks All. I'll shoot some concealed cash back to Fakinmail to cover costs and thanks. I hope your family was okay.

Guess next up is radar5 right? I'll knock out a PM tonight to keep this train going.

edit: oops, just read dmzauk's post above mine. so reapersaurus is sending to radar5, okay let me check that list again.

edit 2: Alright, I need to PM Vdex34 for the mailing address. cool.

to dmzauk: may I please be added to the RE5 theme as well? thanks!

edit 3: PM to Vdex34 sent.[/QUOTE]

Added to RE5 list. And yes "Vdex34" is next.

Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the XBOX 360 disk that has the RE 5 premium theme. Once you are done with the disk please contact (private message or PM) the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

Brother Daz - Sent to Owen
Owen - Sent to Enronlackey
Enronlackey - 10-7-09 Received disk - 10-16-09 Sent to Greyman7
Greyman7 - 10-19-09 Received disk - Not mailed out yet
xblaze23
loganx1187
Import
SumOG
Chankk
Sharp Katana
FluxDF
Fakinmail123
Rig
Psionicjinx
Kill3r
Zaniel
Mospeada_21
Adamantum
Vulcan2422
-------------------------------------
Want a lockerz invite? PM me your email address and I will invite you in! Come on guys, I need 18 more people. Help me out.

UPDATED - Official Sign-up sheet for receiving the xbox 360 disk that has the Left 4 Dead premium theme and gamer pics. Once you are done with the disk please contact the next person after you and mail the disk to them.

Please post a message in this thread when you receive the disk and when you mail it out so the sign-up sheet can be updated.

dmzauk - - - - 7-7-09 Mailed disk to Enronlackey
EnronLackey --- 7-9-09 Received disk - 7-13-09 Shipped to RonnieWrecked
RonnieWrecked ---7-16-09 Received disk - 7-17-09 Shipped to Pure Apathy
pure apathy --- 7-19-09 Received disk - 7-20-09 Shipped to frank784
frank784 --- 7-23-09 Received disk - 7-29-09 shipped to Loganx1187
loganx1187 --- 8-4-09 Received disk - 8-10-09 shipped to Klam173
klam173 - - 8-12-09 Received disk - (2 disk) one sent to akamauricio and one to cmart05 8-18
BMN90 - - No response back to the PM from Loganx1187 or klam173
rhymenoceros - - 8-24-09 Received disk - 9-16-09 shipped to Cheezeeatr
akaMauricio - - 8-23-09 Received disk - 8-24-09 shipped to missingdata
Cmart05 - - shipped from klam173 on 8-18
Uglyteradon - - 8-24-09 Received disk - 8-31-09 shipped to ninjalunchbox79
missingdata - - 8-26-09 Received disk - 8-28-09 shipped to greyman7
ted23 - - No response to PM from Uglyteradon
greyman7 - - 8-31-09 Received disk - 9-2-09 Shipped to Xblaze23
ninjalunchbox79 -- 9-9-09 Received disk - 9-15-09 shipped to reapersaurus
Xblaze23 - - 9-5-09 Received disk - 9-8-09 shipped to Hydrox
Mitchondria - "mitchondria has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Hydrox - - 9-10-09 Received disk- 9-15-09 Shipped to Sharp Katana
reapersaurus - - Received disk - not mailed out yet
Sharp Katana - - 9-19-09 Received disk - 9-21-09 Shipped to SumOG
Cheezeeatr - - 9-21-09 Received disk - 9-25-09 sent to Fakinmail123
squishface -- 9-28-09 Received disk - 9-29-09 sent to lito88
SumOG - - 9-23-09 Received disk - 9-24-09 sent to Drunktigerwoods
Fakinmail123 -- 9-29-09 Received disk - 10-6-09 Sent to Mospeada_21
Drunktigerwoods -- 9-25-09 Received disk - 9-30-09 sent to Enronlackey
lito88 -- 10-6-09 Received disk - Sent to The Chop Suey
Mospeada_21 -- Received disk - 10-19-09 Sent to Adamantum
EnronLackey -- 10-7-09 Received disk - 10-16-09 Sent to Cancermatt
The Chop Suey --10-19-09 Received disk - not mailed yet
radar5
Vdex34 - NO RESPONSE TO PM AFTER 5 DAYS
adamantum
cancermatt -- 10-20-09 Received disk - not mailed yet
Fraud_whats_that
Lord_kefka
Import
Chankk
FluxDF
Rig
Kill3r
Billthecupcake
Zaniel
Thesaminal
Kylefaux
Vulcan2422

---------------------------
Do you want a Lockerz invite? PM me your email address and I will invite you in. Come on guys, I need 18 more people. Help me out!

PM'ed Greyman7 (RE5) & The Chop Suey (L4D) for mailing addy info .. will send out as soon I receive info.

I will see if I can get the Borderlands premium theme magazine and once Im done with it I will pass it around cause you guys who keeps the train going are cool. ^_^

Hey mospeada21, no need to send money. Just send the disc forward. Thanks for the offer. But I don't think people are doing that. It all balances out, someone pays to send it to you. You pay to send it to the next guy. That's how I imagined it. Am I wrong everybody? Even if I am, no worries on sending cash.

[quote name='Owen']I would be interested in being added to the Borderlands Theme disc whenever that gets started if EnronLackey is able to get a copy.[/QUOTE]

Me too. :lol:

[quote name='EnronLackey']PM'ed Greyman7 (RE5) & The Chop Suey (L4D) for mailing addy info .. will send out as soon I receive info.

I will see if I can get the Borderlands premium theme magazine and once Im done with it I will pass it around cause you guys who keeps the train going are cool. ^_^[/QUOTE]

The chop suey already has a disk coming to him. You need to contact "sickle" for l4d disk.

Please look at the sign up sheet it is always up to date.

[quote name='Fakinmail123']Hey mospeada21, no need to send money. Just send the disc forward. Thanks for the offer. But I don't think people are doing that. It all balances out, someone pays to send it to you. You pay to send it to the next guy. That's how I imagined it. Am I wrong everybody? Even if I am, no worries on sending cash.[/QUOTE]

@Fakinmail123 - You are correct, we are NOT SENDING any money to other people. Just pay to forward the disk to the next person as the person before you paid to get it to you and such.

[quote name='Fakinmail123']Hey mospeada21, no need to send money. Just send the disc forward. Thanks for the offer. But I don't think people are doing that. It all balances out, someone pays to send it to you. You pay to send it to the next guy. That's how I imagined it. Am I wrong everybody? Even if I am, no worries on sending cash.[/QUOTE]

alright, that's cool. I'm just waiting on Vdex34's PM reply so I can mail it out asap.

bread's done
Back