XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

[quote name='gweedyj']PMed Chankk waiting for reply[/QUOTE]
I'm next after Chankk, let me know if he doesn't reply and I'll give you my addy asap. :D

[quote name='gweedyj']pmed Moltres423 for his addy and such the other guy never got back to me.[/QUOTE]
Yup!

Hasn't got here yet, but I'll send it along when it does. =)

[quote name='kazooie16']been 2 weeks-ish... still no msg from HCHecxz saying he's done with the disc....[/QUOTE]

I have PM'ed him asking him to respond.

I PM'd caldazar for his address so I can send him the Lost Planet/Fallout NV pics discs. I'l post again when I get it but it will hopefully be today so I can just mail them after work.

[quote name='uglyteradon']I PM'd caldazar for his address so I can send him the Lost Planet/Fallout NV pics discs. I'l post again when I get it but it will hopefully be today so I can just mail them after work.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent - thanks!

Sorry for the delay in mailing, was out of town at a convention a few weeks ago and when I returned I was forced to work 7 days a week, but things cooled down, so both RE5 & Borderlands OXM discs have been mailed as of today, should get them early next week! Sorry guys!

[quote name='uglyteradon']I mailed it out to you, caldazar.[/QUOTE]

Received yesterday - hope to have it shipped out on Monday - sending PM to next in line now.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I got my Xbox Mag in today. So, I guess if somebody needs a disc (from this months issue and following ones), just let me know DZ[/QUOTE]

Yeap, no problem. I also received mine but it sure is nothing to talk about on it. The disk are really sucking these days.

[quote name='HCHecxz']Can I be added for the Lost Planet 2 Pics Train?[/QUOTE]

Added to the list.

[quote name='kazooie16']I received the Borderland disc today, will ship out by end of the week[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. Please let me know when you mail it out. Thanks

[quote name='kazooie16']shipped out the borderlands disc to icp_00_111
thank you for squeezing me in the chain :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update and You are very welcome!

I recieved the Borderlands premium theme today, I was wondering if anybody else was having a problem uploading the theme. It says that it was downloaded, but when I try open it it shows whatever theme was up before. If anybody can help me I will appreciate it. I deleted the Borderlands theme to see if it would work on a secondary download and that did not work also.

9/30/10 edit- does anybody have an idea on how to get it to work, anything would be helpful. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='icp_00_111']I recieved the Borderlands premium theme today, I was wondering if anybody else was having a problem uploading the theme. It says that it was downloaded, but when I try open it it shows whatever theme was up before. If anybody can help me I will appreciate it. I deleted the Borderlands theme to see if it would work on a secondary download and that did not work also.

9/30/10 edit- does anybody have an idea on how to get it to work, anything would be helpful. thanks[/QUOTE]

I think a couple of people have had an issue also like you but I am not sure what they did. I think I saw a post about someone added the theme and then restarted the xbox and it worked then. Not sure though. Sorry. Try cleaning the disk if you know how. Maybe someone who had an issue will come forward and offer something more than I can.

@helluvagood - Have you received the disk yet?

@icp_00_111 - Did you ever get the disk to work? Have you mailed the disk out yet to the next person?

@dmzauk - I am shipping this weekend at the latest, work has been hell lately and I have had a tough time making it to the post office. Sorry about the long turn-around but it will be sent this weekend. BTW it did work, for some reason it showed up in the theme list but would not open but a couple of days later it works, so if it does not open for somebody on the upcoming list just wait a couple of days and it should work then.

edit- yeah the disk worked, it showed in the theme list but would not work, but a couple of days later i clicked on the theme again and it worked.

[quote name='icp_00_111']@dmzauk - I am shipping this weekend at the latest, work has been hell lately and I have had a tough time making it to the post office. Sorry about the long turn-around but it will be sent this weekend. BTW it did work, for some reason it showed up in the theme list but would not open but a couple of days later it works, so if it does not open for somebody on the upcoming list just wait a couple of days and it should work then.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. Just post when you mail it. Did you ever get the disk to work for you?

[quote name='uglyteradon']I upgraded my harddrive and lost the Borderlands theme because you can't move it ever! D'oh![/QUOTE]

Did you use the transfer cable to move your stuff over? When I upgraded all my stuff moved over fine, had no troubles at all.

Do you want to be back on the list again?

hi im signed up for the Resident Evil Theme can u just take my name off im really busy and dont really have the time to deal with this right now

bread's done
Back