XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

[quote name='helluvagood']Just mailed out the fallout and lost planet gamer pics to Envel. Sorry for the delay.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update

[quote name='dmzauk']Did you use the transfer cable to move your stuff over? When I upgraded all my stuff moved over fine, had no troubles at all.

Do you want to be back on the list again?[/QUOTE]

Yeah could I get back on that list, please?

@helluvagood - Have you received the Borderlands disk yet?

@gweedyj - Have you mailed the disk yet?

@Envel - Have you received the disk yet?

Would anyone have an extra Borderlands disk they would let go into the train to speed it up a bit? It looks like that train may be 1 year old her in another month and a few days. Would love to speed it up if anyone can help out.

Also looks like the RE5 train is going to be 1 year old on 10-7-10. Happy birthday!

Thanks

I just started a disc subscription and got a magazine today with five Plants vs Zombies gamerpics. I know it's not that huge of a deal but if anybody is interested (also I can help add discs to any possible future themes).

[quote name='uglyteradon']I just started a disc subscription and got a magazine today with five Plants vs Zombies gamerpics. I know it's not that huge of a deal but if anybody is interested (also I can help add discs to any possible future themes).[/QUOTE]

If something gets started for this I would like to get added or maybe wait till next month so hopefully there might be a few free goodies on that dvd as well so then both can be sent out together.

Some bad news. I just got back the fallout/lost planet package. Some idiot at the post office put a $1 Canadian postage on a package destined for the US (and I paid $2.5 for shipping..) I'll resend it tomorrow. hopefully it works out.

edit: And I havent received the borderlands disc

[quote name='dmzauk']@helluvagood - Have you received the Borderlands disk yet?

@gweedyj - Have you mailed the disk yet?

@Envel - Have you received the disk yet?

Would anyone have an extra Borderlands disk they would let go into the train to speed it up a bit? It looks like that train may be 1 year old her in another month and a few days. Would love to speed it up if anyone can help out.

Also looks like the RE5 train is going to be 1 year old on 10-7-10. Happy birthday!

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I stumbled across this thread again after a long time. I didn't know it was still going >.> I do have my Borderlands disc I can toss into the mix. Just let me know which person to contact for their address.

[quote name='psionicjinx']I stumbled across this thread again after a long time. I didn't know it was still going >.> I do have my Borderlands disc I can toss into the mix. Just let me know which person to contact for their address.[/QUOTE]

Oh thank you so much. Please contact "gweedyj" for your disk.

Thank you again for your kindness.

Alright, I went ahead and messaged gweedyj for their address. I'll post when I mail it out so you can scribble down the date for the update. Assuming you're running the post the same as when it started :p There are a lot of pages in between then and now lol.

Props to you for keeping it running for so long :) I'll never mind throwing my disc into the mix. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for whenever/if you start a new train so I can help out.

[quote name='psionicjinx']Alright, I went ahead and messaged gweedyj for their address. I'll post when I mail it out so you can scribble down the date for the update. Assuming you're running the post the same as when it started :p There are a lot of pages in between then and now lol.

Props to you for keeping it running for so long :) I'll never mind throwing my disc into the mix. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for whenever/if you start a new train so I can help out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much, it is my pleasure trying to keep everything running smoothly!

[quote name='dmzauk']Thanks so much, it is my pleasure trying to keep everything running smoothly![/QUOTE]

yes i mailed the disc =)

Just trying to get a count on how many people would like to have the Plants vs Zombies gamerpics?

If enough people would like this we could get something going.

Thanks guys/ladies!

[quote name='dmzauk']Just trying to get a count on how many people would like to have the Plants vs Zombies gamerpics?

If enough people would like this we could get something going.

Thanks guys/ladies![/QUOTE]

dmzauk, if you need the disk to start the train, let me know, I willing to give it away for the greater cause ^_^

and only dmzauk can ask for it .. not being mean but he is the one keep this train moving

[quote name='EnronLackey']dmzauk, if you need the disk to start the train, let me know, I willing to give it away for the greater cause ^_^

and only dmzauk can ask for it .. not being mean but he is the one keep this train moving[/QUOTE]

Thanks Victor, will let you know!

@helluvagood - Have you still not received the Borderlands disk from "icp_00_111"?

@Envel - Have you received the Fallout disk that was sent to you on 9-18 from helluvagood?

@Jayrcee - Have you received the RE5 disk yet?

[quote name='dmzauk']@helluvagood - Have you still not received the Borderlands disk from "icp_00_111"?

@Envel - Have you received the Fallout disk that was sent to you on 9-18 from helluvagood?

@Jayrcee - Have you received the RE5 disk yet?[/QUOTE]I think you missed the post helluvagood made. He had to resend the disk so he sent it 9/29. I still have not received it but probably will soon.

Guys/ladies - It would VERY nice and helpful if you could post in the forum if you NO longer want to receive a disk. Some people have patiently waited almost year for a disk only to waste even more time by contacting people 3 or more times and then them not wanting the disk. Some people do not respond right away so we lose 2 - 3 days before we know they do not want a disk. So, please post if you no longer want a disk. Thanks so much for your patience.

Had a problem with mail getting to my new adress. Got the Borderlands disc. Pming who is next and sending out as soon as i get their addy

[quote name='gweedyj']Had a problem with mail getting to my new adress. Got the Borderlands disc. Pming who is next and sending out as soon as i get their addy[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update - "csidegamer" is next for your disk.

I have the Left 4 Dead 2, Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet themes from the OXM discs without the discs. I got the themes from a friend on a USB that I just plugged into the Xbox. The Borderlands Theme didn't work that way though. So you don't have to wait for the disc.
Also, I can send the disc with The Orange Box gamerpics within Europe.

Can I get in on the list for Borderlands, RE5 and the New Vegas gamerpics?

Also any chance the L4D list might be opened up again?

I've got disc number 115 with the Plants VS Zombie gamerpics as well as disc number 116 with Halo Reach gamerpics. If either of these could help start a new one let me know and I'd be glad to send them off.

Just got the new OXM .. this time is comes with gamerpics of Halo Reach Noble team .. it actually pretty sweet .. but I wish Emile pic was better .. but overall really nice

Once again Im willing to give the disk for the greater good but only dmzauk can ask for this disk since he is the disk train mod .. humm, that makes him a "conductor" for this train huh?

[quote name='blackasnight']Can i sign up for the borderlands disc. Been playing a lot of it lately and never had a premium theme before.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vomder']Can I get in on the list for Borderlands, RE5 and the New Vegas gamerpics?

I've got disc number 115 with the Plants VS Zombie gamerpics as well as disc number 116 with Halo Reach gamerpics. If either of these could help start a new one let me know and I'd be glad to send them off.[/QUOTE]

Added to the list

Prob not. You can contact the last person and see if they still have the disk if you would like and get the disk from them. Please let us know if you get the disk so we would know who has the disk.

Prob will want to get your Halo disk. I will be in touch. Thanks for offering it up to the community.

[quote name='EnronLackey']Just got the new OXM .. this time is comes with gamerpics of Halo Reach Noble team .. it actually pretty sweet .. but I wish Emile pic was better .. but overall really nice

Once again Im willing to give the disk for the greater good but only dmzauk can ask for this disk since he is the disk train mod .. humm, that makes him a "conductor" for this train huh?[/QUOTE]

Thanks Victor. Will prob want to get this disk from you if enough people want the pics.

[quote name='dmzauk']How many people want to have the Halo Reach Noble team gamerpics??[/QUOTE]
I'd like them, but as I live in Europe I guess I'm excluded?

[quote name='Oxol']I'd like them, but as I live in Europe I guess I'm excluded?[/QUOTE]

@Oxol - Yes, I am sorry but the train is limited to USA and Canada.

[quote name='dmzauk']Added to the list

Prob not. You can contact the last person and see if they still have the disk if you would like and get the disk from them. Please let us know if you get the disk so we would know who has the disk.

Prob will want to get your Halo disk. I will be in touch. Thanks for offering it up to the community.

[/QUOTE]

Well looking at the last person listed on the L4D list, it's you.

Hadn't seen this thread before today, otherwise I would have jumped on it back then.

[quote name='vomder']Well looking at the last person listed on the L4D list, it's you.

Hadn't seen this thread before today, otherwise I would have jumped on it back then.[/QUOTE]

Actually their are 2 other people you could contact as I do not have my disk any longer. Contact "Alex2290" or "Biscuit". It is listed that they have disk. I am not sure if they still have them or not since they may have sent them to someone else.

bread's done
Back