XBOX 360 Magazine Disc Train/Trading

I told you helluvagood sent it late because it was returned to him. Didn't you read the post after I pm'd you? He sent it the 29th and he's from Canada so I just recieved it today. I'm going to pm the next person on the list.

[quote name='Envel']I told you helluvagood sent it late because it was returned to him. Didn't you read the post after I pm'd you? He sent it the 29th and he's from Canada so I just recieved it today. I'm going to pm the next person on the list.[/QUOTE]

My fault man. Yes , I read the post and the PM and it just slipped my mind. Sorry about that, trying to keep up with a lot of messages at the same time in my mind.

It's alright no worries :bouncy: Besides that you've done a great job with this train. I was beginning to think it was lost in the mail.

By the way, does the UK get their own exclusive OXM content? I haven't recieved an issue with Halo Reach gamerpics and when I google it I see it is a part of the November 2010 UK issue.

[quote name='Envel']By the way, does the UK get their own exclusive OXM content? I haven't recieved an issue with Halo Reach gamerpics and when I google it I see it is a part of the November 2010 UK issue.[/QUOTE]

From what I have been told by a friend in the UK they get different disk/content. My issue this month disk #116 had some Halo pics on it.

Is everyone supposed to recieve their disks at the same time? Or does it depend on when you began your subscription? I want those Halo pics but I haven't recieved disk 116 yet

[quote name='Envel']Is everyone supposed to recieve their disks at the same time? Or does it depend on when you began your subscription? I want those Halo pics but I haven't recieved disk 116 yet[/QUOTE]

My magazine comes later than some peoples every month.

The borderlands dick from helluvagood showed up today. I will get it on my xbox and will let you know when is sent out. I will also be sending the L4D disk to vomder when I send the other out. I will post back when both disks have been sent.

Thanks everyone.

[quote name='biscuit']The borderlands dick from helluvagood showed up today. I will get it on my xbox and will let you know when is sent out. I will also be sending the L4D disk to vomder when I send the other out. I will post back when both disks have been sent.

Thanks everyone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! And nice wording! Haha

Ok, I mailed the disk to HCHecz? Don't want to check the spelling on the first page as I am on my phone. Thanks for this thread!

FYI - I am working on getting another Borderlands disc in the mix so it should cut down on the wait time a bit. Will let everyone know as soon as I know for sure. Thanks again for your patience.

Please add me to the RE5 and Fallout / Lost Planet lists.

I recently picked up a Borderlands disk on eBay, then came across this topic. Such is life. I'm willing to add my disc to the mix, and can send out the disc once the next person in line is established. I see gweedyj and biscuit currently have discs, and they may have already contacted csidegamer and/or chankk.

[quote name='Bloomy']Please add me to the RE5 and Fallout / Lost Planet lists.

I recently picked up a Borderlands disk on eBay, then came across this topic. Such is life. I'm willing to add my disc to the mix, and can send out the disc once the next person in line is established. I see gweedyj and biscuit currently have discs, and they may have already contacted csidegamer and/or chankk.[/QUOTE]

That would be great. Let me see who has contacted who and then we will see who you can contact if you would like.

@gweedyj - Is to contact "csidegamer"

@chankk Should be contacted from "revsmitty"

@biscuit - Should contact "Aspen1284"

@Bloomy - Looks like you will need to contact "avengers23"

Let me verify all of this is correct Bloomy before you contact Avengers23.

Looks like we are going to have 4 Borderlands disc going around so it should speed up some CAG'ers.

If your name is in the list above please verify if/when you contacted the person. Thank you.

Thanks again.

I just sent a PM to Aspen and will get the disk in the mail to him once I get his address. The L4D disk will be going to Vomder today.

[quote name='vomder']Just received the L4D disc, if someone else wants it let me know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that you received it. I added to the list that you had it too.

Thanks again!

[quote name='The Dude 419']Would it be possible to get in line for the L4D disc? Thanks[/QUOTE]

That list has been closed for awhile now but you can contact "Vomder" and hook up with him to get the disc after he is done with it. Just please report here when you receive the disc.

Thanks

[quote name='dmzauk']That list has been closed for awhile now but you can contact "Vomder" and hook up with him to get the disc after he is done with it. Just please report here when you receive the disc.

Thanks[/QUOTE]Thank you I will do that.

[quote name='The Dude 419']Thank you I will do that.[/QUOTE]

"Alex2290" should also have a disc. Just PM him also. One of them should be able to send you a disc.

[quote name='aspen1284']Just arrived today. Whos next?[/QUOTE]

@aspen1284 - You can contact "mSoul01" for your disc.

@Bloomy - Please contact "avengers23" for your disc

@gweedyj - Is to contact "csidegamer"

@chankk Should be contacted from "revsmitty"

I want in on this, I seen the list is closed and I only have 1 disc to offer (Dec issue of Vanquish, Disc # 116 with Gears 3 on the cover), I would like to know how I can get some discs and pass them on.....let me know plz.

mSoul01 doesnt need the Borderlands disc, just got a PM from him. Go on to Dominator42 now I guess? I'll PM him and see if he's gotten one yet...

[quote name='aspen1284']mSoul01 doesnt need the Borderlands disc, just got a PM from him. Go on to Dominator42 now I guess? I'll PM him and see if he's gotten one yet...[/QUOTE]

That is fine.

[quote name='irratebass']I want in on this, I seen the list is closed and I only have 1 disc to offer (Dec issue of Vanquish, Disc # 116 with Gears 3 on the cover), I would like to know how I can get some discs and pass them on.....let me know plz.[/QUOTE]

The only list that is closed is the L4D list. Which list were you wanting to be on?

[quote name='dmzauk']The only list that is closed is the L4D list. Which list were you wanting to be on?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, let go back and look, I was just wanting some gamerpics and themes.

*EDIT*

Ok I would like in for the Borderlands and the Fallout: New Vegas.

What do I have to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='irratebass']Not sure, let go back and look, I was just wanting some gamerpics and themes.

*EDIT*

Ok I would like in for the Borderlands and the Fallout: New Vegas.

What do I have to do?[/QUOTE]

I have added you. Just report back in this thread when you receive a disc and when you mail it off to the next person.

[quote name='gloveslap415']Could I also get in on the Borderlands and Fallout lists?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have added you. Just report back in this thread when you receive a disc and when you mail it off to the next person.

Do the Halo Reach gamerpics from issue #116 work for anyone? When I wear them, I see it but no one on my friends list does and it does not show on Xbox.com. There is a thread on Xbox.com where everyone has the same problem.

[quote name='dmzauk']I have added you. Just report back in this thread when you receive a disc and when you mail it off to the next person.

Yes, I have added you. Just report back in this thread when you receive a disc and when you mail it off to the next person.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dmzauk!!!!

So are you interested in my disc? I believe all it has is Halo gamerpics.

[quote name='Do the Halo Reach gamerpics from issue #116 work for anyone? When I wear them, I see it but no one on my friends list does and it does not show on Xbox.com. There is a thread on Xbox.com where everyone has the same problem.[/QUOTE']

I just downloaded them, I haven't tried using them yet....maybe tonight/tomorrow.

[quote name='Greyman7']Got a couple of PMs asking what special content had on the older OXM discs, so i thought I would list them out here. Be warned, it's pretty much old gamerpics. No premium themes, etc.

Here goes:
#56 - GRAW gamer pics
#57 Crackdown gamer pics
#58 Tomb Raider gpics
#70 Guitar Hero II and Turok gpics
#72 Beautiful Katamari gpics
#73 Dark Sector gpics
#74 OXM reader custom gpics
#75 OXM gpics
#76 Ace Combat 6 gpics
#77 COD4 gpics
#78 Rock Band gpics
#80 RSV2 gpics and 3 Rock Band songs (Harmonix Pack 1)
#81 Turning Point gpics
#83 Portal gpics
#84 Ninja Gaiden II gpics
#85 Prizefighter gpics
#86 OXMU gpics (planet pics from the Universe game)
#90 Fallout 3 gpics
#91 Tales of Vesperia gpics
#92 Left 4 Dead gpics
#93 FEAR 2 gpics

The only things I left out was stuff that's free to download over Live.

I'm going to send some (probably numbers #80, #90, #92 and #93) to the first guy that requested them tomorrow then have him send them on to the next guy. So if there's something you want in here let me know tonight and I'll add it to the pack. No reason to be mailing around gpics from crappy games no one wants :)[/QUOTE]

Grayman7, if this is still going on I would like to be added to this list as well...thanks

[quote name='teddyballgame78']Could I please be put on the fallout disc? Been looking everywhere for it ty![/QUOTE]

Added to the list

[quote name='irratebass']Thanks dmzauk!!!!

So are you interested in my disc? I believe all it has is Halo gamerpics.

I just downloaded them, I haven't tried using them yet....maybe tonight/tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

No thanks, Nodody here seemed to want it when I asked. Thanks anyways.

[quote name='dmzauk']No thanks, Nodody here seemed to want it when I asked. Thanks anyways.[/QUOTE

Ok man, Just thought I'd offer.

[quote name='irratebass'][quote name='dmzauk']No thanks, Nodody here seemed to want it when I asked. Thanks anyways.[/QUOTE

Ok man, Just thought I'd offer.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer. Maybe down the line we might need a different disc that you can throw in the mix if you want. Just keep an eye out.

bread's done
Back