Xbox 360 Modern Warfare System Deal.

vince726

CAGiversary!
Okay the new modern warfare 3 game and custom xbox 360 system is being released Nov.8th.. My question is will this be available after Black Friday? I am buying this for my son for xmas and I want be to sure that I will be able to find it. Gamestop seems to think that I need to preorder it. Thanks for your help..

Well sometimes these consoles are hard to find for the major games, but a new game that had a lot of hype Gears of War 3 had its own console and it is still available on gamestop.com. I would say though Modern Warfare is probably the most selling game and there could be a chance this system sales more because of the closeness to Christmas. I would say go ahead and buy it if that is 100% what they want but that is up to you. By the way sometimes if you order off amazon.com they come with giftcards or credit towards amazon purchases and so does Bestbuy at times. By the way if price is a concern Best Buy has great financing options on their purchases if you get/have a best buy card.

Thanks,

jaroth2

do you have an issue with making purchases online?

i'd expect newegg, tiger direct, bestbuy, buy.com, and amazon to have stock by black friday.

No, my problem is I wont have the xmas money until Black friday ..and I want to make sure that Im able to get this system.so if you think I should preorder it then I will and then i will make arangements for the money..

[quote name='vince726']No, my problem is I wont have the xmas money until Black friday ..and I want to make sure that Im able to get this system.so if you think I should preorder it then I will and then i will make arangements for the money..[/QUOTE]

I don't know much about these exclusive game consoles but mw3 is very popular and I think it will sell out before black friday. So I would recommend if you really wanted it, pre-order it now. Also, maybe you could find it used later, but idk.

bread's done
Back