XBOX 360 Money Needed! Wipeout Pure $27, XBOX/GC/PSP/GBA/PS1 FS

unctennis122

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Everything is for sale. Prices are posted and include shipping. The only things I will consider trading for are: PSP Games

I can take paypal payments or money orders.

I currently have 13 feedback in the new system

HAVES:

PSP
Ridge Racer-- $27
Wipeout Pure--$27
Twisted Metal Head On-- $27
PSP Soft Case-$3

All PSP Stuff- $70

PS1

DDR Konamix (GH version, mint complete)-$12
Megaman X5 (mint complete)--$8

GBA

Wario Ware Twisted (mint complete)--$22
Tetris Worlds (mint complete)--$9
Metroid Fusion (cart only)--$10

Yu Gi Oh Worldwide Edition (box and instructions only) Free, just pay shipping!

GC

Metroid Prime (K-mart edition, new/sealed)--$8

XBOX

The Guy Game (mint complete)-- $45
Fuzion Frenzy (disc and manual only, works but lots of scratches)- $7
Freestyle Street Soccer (mint/ complete) $5

Are you wanting a DS with all the boxes and manuals too? I have a DS but none of the packaging. Would you still be interested? If so PM me.

Would you want to sell me Sword of Mana? That'd be cool, depending on how much you want. You can also check my list.

I have Super Mario 64, Metroid Prime Hunters demo, Golden Sun (gba), Super Ghouls N Ghosts (gba), and Boktai (gba) if you're interested.

And by the way .. now that you have a DS I recommend getting Kirby: Canvas Curse.

Maklershed- I am sending you a PM

NeverGone82- I am not interested in selling yet, I will let you know if I decide to sell stuff

mookiemeister- The K-mart Metroid Prime came bundled with a wavebird and has a K-mart exclusive logo on the box art and says wavebird included (I bought the bundle and only needed the wavebird)

Kirby DS is incoming!

[quote name='unctennis122']I do have a digital camera, but I cannot sell my SP because I need it to write to my gba flashcart.[/QUOTE]

I understand, thanks anyway.

[quote name='unctennis122']Added PS1 stuff, also getting a PSP![/QUOTE]

Interested in Twisted Metal: Head-On for that new PSP? :D

That Xbox is aight, white has been done to death though. The front looks a little wierd, did you paint the rest more then once and only do it once? A blue led would have made it at least 3x sexier.

I only painted the entire console once, I do notice what you are saying about the front though. I think I probably didnt paint that edge well enough, and a little of the original black is coming through. I actually wanted to put a blue led in the xbox, but then realized that changing it to red was a lot less work, since the xbox green led's second color is red.

Added The Guy Game

bread's done
Back