Xbox 360 Mountain Dew 10 Min. Giveaway...

[quote name='cag1000']oooooo no more codes can be forwarded
dammmmmmmm[/QUOTE]

the way i understand it, there's about an hour delay. over at IGN, we thought they stopped it, but it seems to delay when a bunch of people are "passing it on".

[quote name='jawman311']ha, u really are on ur toes for those last 4 codes[/QUOTE]

Yeah lol...I want to win so bad and 4 codes could be the difference!

P.S. Nobody enter into the 5:10 AM Thursday drawing! Pleeease.

Damn....I go to get a drink and you post them lol....then I get back, see them, enter them into the already opened up every10minutes site and it timed out. I just wasted a half hour because I got thirsty. Crap lol.

[quote name='TJordan522']Damn....I go to get a drink and you post them lol....then I get back, see them, enter them into the already opened up every10minutes site and it timed out. I just wasted a half hour because I got thirsty. Crap lol.[/QUOTE]

Haha, sorry to hear that. Hope that drink was a mountain dew!

I've been watching certain time slots over periods of time (like 24 hours) to judge the changes in the numbers of entries. I've noticed that a few time slots (that were in between 12-24 hours away) have decreased the entries from 400-1600 range down to the 200-400 range. I wonder if they are canceling these codes now, or if people tried to do it under multiple yahoo accounts and were canceled. All I know, is that at least 5-10 slots that had high volume, no longer do...

I LOST!!! I had 198 out of 325 codes at 11:00 (Central) when I last checked. There were a lot of other contests w/ less codes than me. I had a good feeling. I wake up and find out that there are now 911 codes in my time slot! I almost cried! And then I lost. If only I had sent myself more codes!

PLEASE don't give these these beggars any codes, i'm not trying to be an asshole but it's easy all these 1, 2 and zero days on the forums people keep begging via pm and in threads. Don't post codes if your gonna give them away here pm a CAG regular and give them your codes.

[quote name='$hady']PLEASE don't give these these beggars any codes, i'm not trying to be an asshole but it's easy all these 1, 2 and zero days on the forums people keep begging via pm and in threads. Don't post codes if your gonna give them away here pm a CAG regular and give them your codes.[/QUOTE]

like me!

[quote name='$hady']PLEASE don't give these these beggars any codes, i'm not trying to be an asshole but it's easy all these 1, 2 and zero days on the forums people keep begging via pm and in threads. Don't post codes if your gonna give them away here pm a CAG regular and give them your codes.[/QUOTE]

don't forget me too

Or, if not a regular, at least someone who actually got in early and sent out way more codes than they actually recieved (like still-under-30-codes me ;))

[quote name='TJordan522']Or me :)

I need them so bad....I'm entered into a drawing tonight. :pray:[/QUOTE]

NO YOU DONT!!!! AT LEAST YOU ENTERED A BUNCH IN!!! GUESS HOW MANY CODES I HAVE/HAD TOTAL!!! NONE!!!! svjnvin;lfcnaf IM SO PISSED

please guys, please send me a frieking code. [email protected] or pm me it.

if you should give anyone out there a code, it should be me cuz i didnt even get to play once :(

haha thanks in advanced.

[quote name='khushal']NO YOU DONT!!!! AT LEAST YOU ENTERED A BUNCH IN!!! GUESS HOW MANY CODES I HAVE/HAD TOTAL!!! NONE!!!! svjnvin;lfcnaf IM SO PISSED

please guys, please send me a frieking code. [email protected] or pm me it.

if you should give anyone out there a code, it should be me cuz i didnt even get to play once :(

haha thanks in advanced.[/QUOTE]

Geez calm down.

And no offense, but the fact that you don't even have one code is more reason not to give you any. I'm not trying to be mean at all, but you don't stand much of a chance with only one code.

On the other hand, if I win, perhaps I will send some your way so you can experience the thrill of entering lol.

Until then, I need all the codes are can get. Nothing is a done deal.

[quote name='TJordan522']Geez calm down.

And no offense, but the fact that you don't even have one code is more reason not to give you any. I'm not trying to be mean at all, but you don't stand much of a chance with only one code.

On the other hand, if I win, perhaps I will send some your way so you can experience the thrill of entering lol.

Until then, I need all the codes are can get. Nothing is a done deal.[/QUOTE]

how many codes do u have anyways?

pm me, ill tell you how to win, most likely gauranteed
you probably have not thought of this

[quote name='khushal']how many codes do u have anyways?

pm me, ill tell you how to win, most likely gauranteed
you probably have not thought of this[/QUOTE]
I just found this, and it seems like its working :)
every10minutes.com code generator

All the rest of you assclown noobs acting like we owe you something, feel free to use and abuse it all you want.

[quote name='TJordan522']You scared me for a second.....
;-)[/QUOTE]
Count your blessings. I was considering a goatse or tubgirl bomb :lol:

[quote name='green and white']im serious is it under just bottles or cans too?[/QUOTE]

Yes, there under the can lid. So after you finish drinking, get some pliers and pull the metal tab out to get the code.

[quote name='ragepower']5 in a row just won from CA... thats kinda shady[/QUOTE]

so thats where all the codes are popping up damn you massachusetts

bread's done
Back