Xbox 360 Mountain Dew 10 Min. Giveaway...

[quote name='MR ZOOTEMO']If any one can send me one I'll pass on the favor [email protected][/QUOTE]

Cool! I'll go to the store and buy a Pepsi and email you the code! Then you can run to the store and buy a Pepsi and email me your code!

Or we can just run to our own stores and enter our own codes, because the email forwarding trick ended a long-ass time ago.

HEY! I am trying to get a vote here. I now have 200 codes. I expect I will be able to get up to 300 in a week. Should I set it up for early monday morning with 200 or risk the chance of the contest gaining in popularity. In other words, how popular do you think it will get in one week? Is it worth another 100 codes? Please give me your input and be sure to type either "now" or "in a week" and I will keep everyone posted on my status.

[quote name='Haggar']Cool! I'll go to the store and buy a Pepsi and email you the code! Then you can run to the store and buy a Pepsi and email me your code!

Or we can just run to our own stores and enter our own codes, because the email forwarding trick ended a long-ass time ago.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I dont see how your chances are better when putting in larger amounts rather than smaller amounts.[/QUOTE]

How can you not? Every code you enter into the same drawing increases your chances of winning. It's very simple statistics and you can greatly improve your odds of winning these drawings since there is a relatively small amount of entries in each drawing.

Check out K-marts for cheap mountain dew. They were 3 for $2 at the one I went to, 20 oz bottles with 360 caps. I bought like 20 bottles of diet dew. About 67 cents each.. cheaper than sending in for codes.

[quote name='YeahRight13']does anyone want to be nice and just pm me a code off a bottle i just want to try this thing?[/QUOTE]

A Mountain Dew costs, like, a dollar.

okay so I have a whole measly one code. when would be the best time to enter? I was thinking either during the day while people are at work and school or like 3am on a school night.

[quote name='takingchase']okay so I have a whole measly one code. when would be the best time to enter? I was thinking either during the day while people are at work and school or like 3am on a school night.[/QUOTE]

There is no strategy with one code. Just stick it in an auction and let it fly.

It looks like the contest might be hitting its stride.

MD360.jpg

edit: sorry you cant read that but there were over 23,000 entries in that drawing alone.

definitley hitting its stride. very depressing since I have like 45 codes i've been saving and am getting sick from drinking so much fuckin dew. most of them i take like a couple sips and leave it to use the code now.

[quote name='ajh2298']It looks like the contest might be hitting its stride.

MD360.jpg

edit: sorry you cant read that but there were over 23,000 entries in that drawing alone.[/QUOTE]

That one is definately hacked with a code gen or something, everything around it is still around 1000, no one is stupid enough to get one slot that high.

[quote name='coolcps']That one is definately hacked with a code gen or something, everything around it is still around 1000, no one is stupid enough to get one slot that high.[/QUOTE]

The last 6-7 ten minute slots have all ended with around 3000 entries.

I WON! HOLY SHIT I WON! and I am not sure where you are all getting your numbers but the contest i won in only had 780. I had 263 of those. AMERICAAAAAAAA, fuck YEAAAAAAAA!

Anyone found any entries in the Indianapolis area yet? I checked last week and no one has any. It's sad how old of products are sold in our stores...

[quote name='Indiana']I wonder that as well. I can't find a single bottle in my area that even has the codes yet.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you need to unravel the mystery of the hidden 360 bottle caps by using that big light staff Jones..............:roll:

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but every Showcase/National Amusements theater now has codes in their Large size beverage cups...they're tucked under the lip.

I actually felt "dirty" the other night grabbing other people's cups after the movie ended and ripping the codes off by hand -- I think I nabbed 6 or 7 in about a minute.

But I admit I felt weird after an usher looked at me like I was mentally impaired, going through rows and taking cups other people had drank out of........I didn't explain what I was doing, and I think he was about to call security or something!

[quote name='levi']I WON! HOLY SHIT I WON! and I am not sure where you are all getting your numbers but the contest i won in only had 780. I had 263 of those. AMERICAAAAAAAA, fuck YEAAAAAAAA![/QUOTE]

Congrats!

Got any spare codes you can share? :D

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but every Showcase/National Amusements theater now has codes in their Large size beverage cups...they're tucked under the lip.

I actually felt "dirty" the other night grabbing other people's cups after the movie ended and ripping the codes off by hand -- I think I nabbed 6 or 7 in about a minute.

But I admit I felt weird after an usher looked at me like I was mentally impaired, going through rows and taking cups other people had drank out of........I didn't explain what I was doing, and I think he was about to call security or something![/QUOTE]

I saw three caps in a garbage can at one of my stops today and picked them out, I have no pride.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but every Showcase/National Amusements theater now has codes in their Large size beverage cups...they're tucked under the lip.

But I admit I felt weird after an usher looked at me like I was mentally impaired, going through rows and taking cups other people had drank out of........I didn't explain what I was doing, and I think he was about to call security or something![/QUOTE]

Man, it's a good thing you rold me that. I'll be going to the movies soon. I'll be sure to keep a look out and such, haha.

my friend and i working as a team have about 150 so far, but we are just now hitting a stride where we are gonna get 40+ a day, but with all the contests going so high its all luck now.

[quote name='coolcps']my friend and i working as a team have about 150 so far, but we are just now hitting a stride where we are gonna get 40+ a day, but with all the contests going so high its all luck now.[/QUOTE]

How are you getting 40+ a day short of drinking a lot of soda?

[quote name='Indiana']I wonder that as well. I can't find a single bottle in my area that even has the codes yet.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Haven't seen codes anywhere. Doesn't really matter, though. I'm not bothering to enter anymore. Just too many codes in each drawing.

Somebody posted this on another site. Look at how many entries:

etmsweep19yd.gif

[quote name='Legolas813']Same here. Haven't seen codes anywhere. Doesn't really matter, though. I'm not bothering to enter anymore. Just too many codes in each drawing.

Somebody posted this on another site. Look at how many entries:

etmsweep19yd.gif
[/QUOTE]

I was just on the site and there were between 800-1200 entries per 10 minute block for the next 3 days. I think that's a photoshop job or a crazy anomaly.

someone had a code gen or something on that one, that was last night, also there were a few with 3000 which also probably had a code gen, they were all around that time.

As for getting 40 a day, if your in college or highschool and they sell pepsi products you just go around and ask people for their caps or pick the bottles up off the ground. But also i have a friend at another school getting caps too, so that makes it easy to get 40 a day.

************************************* L..E..V..I 'S S..T..R..A..t..E..G..Y ****************************************

Alright, heres what i did.

I went to a local church event i was told about by a family member. The only non-alcoholoc beverage that was sold there was pepsi-diet pepsi-mountain dew-dr. pepper, all of which contain entires. There were a lot of kids ; there were a lot of bottles. I went and scoped it out and then I convinced my girlfriend to "get on the trash patrol" with me.

Rule #2 WHERE JANOTIR SHIRTS
swoop somethin from a thrift store

Rule#3 BRING GLOVES
bring gloves

Rule number 4 is the most important rule.

Rule#4
Swallow every bit of pride you have and ever will

yea, thats how i did it and since i won I will help my fellow dreamers.

but wait, i forgot Rule#5

Be confident and make fun of it - if you come up with a different story everytime about why you are there, it can be pretty funny.

My school just started getting bottles with the codes. I think I'm going to have to go to the dollar store and pick up some gloves though since my current method now takes too long. I take a paper towel from the bathroom, look for a trashcan with bottles with the codes on the cap. Grab bottle with paper towel or hand (if it's easy to grab). Go back into bathroom, take another paper towel to twist off the cap. Place cap on counter, throw out bottle. Wash hands with soap and warm water. Take pen and paper, and write the code down. Kick the cap into the trashcan. It took me 15 minutes to get 3 codes yesterday that way which is way too long.

Now I don't feel so dirty for looking in the trash can at the break room at my work. I can score at least 10 a day that way as we have a pepsi machine in the break room.

[quote name='levi'] Alright, heres what i did.

I went to a local church event i was told about by a family member. The only non-alcoholoc beverage that was sold there was pepsi-diet pepsi-mountain dew-dr. pepper, all of which contain entires. [/QUOTE]

Dr. Pepper is a Coke product.

ANYWHO. . . check this out:

[quote name='Haggar']Dr. Pepper is a Coke product.

ANYWHO. . . check this out:

[/QUOTE]

No Dr. pepper is a pepsi product.

[quote name='Rockman']No Dr. pepper is a pepsi product.[/QUOTE]
You're all wrong

Plano, Texas-based Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) is a subsidiary division of Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE:CSG). CSAB is one of the largest producers of soft drinks and premium beverages in the Americas. CSAB's brand portfolio includes Dr Pepper, 7 UP, Snapple, Mott's Apple Juice, RC Cola, A&W Root Beer, Sunkist Soda, Canada Dry, Hawaiian Punch, Schweppes, Diet Rite, Slush Puppie frozen drinks, Clamato, Mr & Mrs Ts Mixers, Holland House Mixers, Rose's, Mistic, Yoo-hoo, Orangina, IBC, Stewart's, Nantucket Nectars and other well-known consumer brands. For additional information on Cadbury Schweppes and its products, visit www.cadburyschweppes.com.

[quote name='Supernothing']You're all wrong

Plano, Texas-based Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) is a subsidiary division of Cadbury Schweppes plc (NYSE:CSG). CSAB is one of the largest producers of soft drinks and premium beverages in the Americas. CSAB's brand portfolio includes Dr Pepper, 7 UP, Snapple, Mott's Apple Juice, RC Cola, A&W Root Beer, Sunkist Soda, Canada Dry, Hawaiian Punch, Schweppes, Diet Rite, Slush Puppie frozen drinks, Clamato, Mr & Mrs Ts Mixers, Holland House Mixers, Rose's, Mistic, Yoo-hoo, Orangina, IBC, Stewart's, Nantucket Nectars and other well-known consumer brands. For additional information on Cadbury Schweppes and its products, visit www.cadburyschweppes.com.[/QUOTE]

Right, but both Pepsi and Coke bottle and distribute Dr. Pepper in various regions. Cadbury does very little of the bottling and distribution on their own.

bread's done
Back