Xbox 360 Movie Commercial

cgpwns

CAGiversary!
I screened Jarhead last night ,interesting movie. Anyways, There is this movie trailer where people are jump roping, but its got an extreme sports twist to it. Well I thought it was a commercial for some Nikes or whatever, but then it had some text come up that said "Jump in" or something like that, and then the xbox 360 logo.

Just thought it was interesting that their advertisement didn't tell you anything, not even what an Xbox 360 is for those who don't play games.

Jarhead was a pretty good movie, but I could have done without that shower scene and a few others.

[quote name='cgpwns']
Jarhead was a pretty good movie, but I could have done without that shower scene and a few others.[/QUOTE]
You just gave me reason #1000 not to see this movie. #1: Jamie Foxx saying, "Boo-yah." That makes me want to throw my protective head gear through the tv every time I see it.

[quote name='Stoneage']You just gave me reason #1000 not to see this movie. #1: Jamie Foxx saying, "Boo-yah." That makes me want to throw my protective head gear through the tv every time I see it.[/QUOTE]

marines don't say boo-yah. ooh-rah.

bread's done
Back