XBox 360 NOW at Circuit City.com!!! (Went out of stock within 4 minutes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Demontooth']Thanks but no thanks, not interested in gouging people on ebay[/QUOTE]

You mean people who are so desperate and think they NEED an Xbox 360 so bad that they will pay more then double the MSRP. I think people who are as dumb as impatient as ebay buyers deserve it.

Wow, that was insanely fast. Sunday at Best Buy is going to be insane. Sunday night on eBay is going to be even more insane.

I've used the word insane enough times in this post that it has now lost all meaning to me.

Nevertheless, I think it is safe to say that enough people have found out about this "world wide web" thingy, and there are going to be a lot of people that already know about the Best Buy allotments. I almost expect to see more people camping out this weekend than on the original launch day.

[quote name='shipwreck'] and there are going to be a lot of people that already know about the Best Buy allotments. I almost expect to see more people camping out this weekend than on the original launch day.[/QUOTE]
I am thinking this too. Bla

I was able to score one using the WebMon program that constantly checks each website for any change.

Then again I was able to get in on the GameStop fiasco last night too, so I'm not keeping my hopes up until I see the box at our front door.

well this explains why they sell for 700+ on ebay still. I couldve swore from all the reports of 2nd shipments that price would settle. I guess tehre's still a whole lot of demand.

[quote name='bil4ltool']You mean people who are so desperate and think they NEED an Xbox 360 so bad that they will pay more then double the MSRP. I think people who are as dumb as impatient as ebay buyers deserve it.[/QUOTE]

No I mean I'm not interested in taking my time and effort to gouge people on ebay.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Picked up 4, thanks OP.[/quote]

I seriously hope that's some sarcasm or something. Assuming you wouldn't be getting four Xbox 360s as a gift, it really pisses me off to see that people like you are buying these in bulk for a quick buck. Granted, if one was smart enough to take up preorders months in advance and make an initial investment, I would understand their right to resell these. But this ebay price gouging is making me sick.

[quote name='joshthegreat69']I seriously hope that's some sarcasm or something. Assuming you wouldn't be getting four Xbox 360s as a gift, it really pisses me off to see that people like you are buying these in bulk for a quick buck. Granted, if one was smart enough to take up preorders months in advance and make an initial investment, I would understand their right to resell these. But this ebay price gouging is making me sick.[/QUOTE]

There are two guys selling them in the marketplace over at Amazon.com - console only for $1,200 and $1,500 each.

Nice! :roll:

Good thing I sniped 18 & 1/3 before time ran out. Hopefully at least one of them dosen't have a dead pixel that I'd have to return it in store with.

Part of the reason it sold out so quickly could be that it has been up for a while today, about an hour before this message was posted.

I tried for 30min~ earlier and never was able to get an order in beacuse the page kicked me back when I tried to checkout. And the system itself wouldn't pop in a cart. Even when I tried to checkout w/ the entire bundle it didn't work. So I figured it was a web page screwup or something.

Maybe I just quit too soon, but my guess is that no one, or very few actually got the system ordered.

[quote name='Apossum']scored 20 more just to one up everyone else[/QUOTE]
Dude, fuck you all, I just jacked the Circuit City warehouse and scored 50 Xbox 360's.

Take that.

If it wasn't for resellers, the people who wanted one at launch (to actually play) would probably have one by now.

If it wasn't for the resellers there would be no shortage, which means no press, which means many people wouldn't want one.

If there were plenty of x60s to go around I bet MS would sell half as many.

[quote name='KaneRobot']YEAH? Well I just bought Microsoft and recalled all 360s so I can have as many as possible! Get out of my office, Gates![/QUOTE]

nuh-uh! I just bought a plane and i'm gonna fly it into your 360 production line (all 1 of them)

[quote name='Apossum']nuh-uh! I just bought a plane and i'm gonna fly it into your 360 production line (all 1 of them)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, well I just flew to Japan and took all their 360's because they are just sitting on the store shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back