XBox 360 - Power Kit by Nyko---------$2 shipped with Google Checkout!

fraggedbylaggers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
item-5630-2-250.jpg

http://www.shop4tech.com/user.htm?go=view_item&id=5630&cata=20&s_cata=

$13.32 - 10% Coupon Code GCO10 - Google Checkout $10 off = $1.99 + FREE Shipping

Will this get the job done as well as an official M$ one?

Yeah it will take 7-14 days to get to your door but for $2 including shipping you can't complain. Google Checkout rules!!! I must have saved $200+ this week alone!

I picked up the $1 4+1 usb card from them last week. It only took 4-5 days to arrive. I also have a free HDMI cable on it's way.

[quote name='retail sucks']You could get a Nyko Intercooler for $9.75 shipped.

What the average review on these?[/quote]

I seriously wouldn't trust the Intercoolers for cooling down your 360, unless you mod it to work from a DC power supply you plug into the wall.

Reason is, the way the current Intercooler works is by stealing power from the clean output of the power brick that's supposed to go into the 360's motherboard. Because the fans on the Intercooler are sucking up juice that the motherboard needs, you're 'dirtying' incoming power. Put simply, this could cause system instability, false red ring of death errors, and general issues with the console.

If you want to cool your 360 off that bad, get a Pelican fan stand instead. You plug those into the wall.

for google checkout do you need to be a new customer or have a new account of google checkout?

I recently signed up for a different google checkout with a different card and now I've used my only 2 cards.

[quote name='crazyj']for google checkout do you need to be a new customer or have a new account of google checkout?

I recently signed up for a different google checkout with a different card and now I've used my only 2 cards.[/quote]

You can create as many accounts as you want with the same card!

[quote name='bearcatjosh']So this site is pretty trustworthy? I probably should have asked this BEFORE ordering, ha.[/quote]

Like I said, I ordered from them last week and my stuff already showed up. No issues.

I've ordered from them before, but I ordered from them and DVDPlanet last Friday, one of them tipped Google off and the jig was up for me and GCO :(

[quote name='PyroGamer']It's been a while since I used GCO.

How does it work nowandays?[/quote]

Aparently you can only create so many accounts until they notice-LOL!!!

Hello fragged,

It appears that you have created several accounts in order to take advantage of our new promotion. However, creating multiple accounts is not allowed under the terms of this promotion. As a result, we have suspended your additional accounts and their associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your original Google Checkout account at this time. The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Checkout in the future. Sincerely,

The Google Checkout Team

[quote name='daroga']Wow, why are people trusting 3rd parties to supply power to their sensitive electronics?[/QUOTE]:lol: :roll:

If you used regular AA batteries you'd be "trusting 3rd parties to supply power to their sensitive electronics."

Why trust microsoft to get it right? Out of all the videogame products I've bought the only one to crap out was my $400 360, before it was even a year old.

So with google checkout is there anything to watch for? Or you simply just create a new account and let it go? Have many ppl had their orders cancelled? And have you done it multiple times for the same item from the same place?

I think google stopped me. If someone is REALLY grateful they should get me one and have it sent to my adress. I will pay you $2 paypal back. Will anyone help me? I gave you this deal. You wont have to deal with sending it to me. You'll just give them my adress and the shipping will be free...

[quote name='PyroGamer']:lol: :roll:

If you used regular AA batteries you'd be "trusting 3rd parties to supply power to their sensitive electronics."

Why trust microsoft to get it right? Out of all the videogame products I've bought the only one to crap out was my $400 360, before it was even a year old.[/quote]I trust battery companies because, that's what they do. 3rd party accesory comapnies spend most of their time making controllers that don't work. So, sure, with that track record, why not make me an AC adapter for my system too!

Likewise, if I use real batteries or a 1st party battery pack and something goes haywire, it's not my fault, it's still under warranty because they said to use said items in manual, etc. But if I'm using some cheap piece of crap and it fries my controller, well then I'm kinda out of luck, aren't I?

The decay with these things can be subtle too. Think about the Intercooler. It was months before anyone discovered what was happening with some of them. The same can hold true for a battery pack that might be sending out the wrong voltage.

Anyway, your stuff. Have fun.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I think google stopped me. If someone is REALLY grateful they should get me one and have it sent to my adress. I will pay you $2 paypal back. Will anyone help me? I gave you this deal. You wont have to deal with sending it to me. You'll just give them my adress and the shipping will be free...[/quote]

Your address and name are probably flagged. Anyone that has something shipped to you runs the risk of the same thing. Not to sound dick'ish, but you abused the system and got caught.

[quote name='donut']Silly me, where/when do you click for free shipping?[/quote]

Shipping should be automatically free. You do have to enter the coupon code at checkout to receive the other 10% off.

Thanks man......not that I bought the charger but for the site heads up. Grabbed some HDMI cables for free. Now I'll wait and see if I get flagged.

Everything seems to be okay with my order so far.

Purchased from:
Shop4tech.com Inc.
4664 Mission Blvd
Montclair CA 91763
UNITED STATES
909 590-5430

Hello ______,

Thanks for making a purchase with Google Checkout! Shop4tech.com Inc. will process your order shortly.

Order Details - Mar 22, 2007 21:05 GMT-07:00
Google Order #

Qty Item Price
1 XBox 360 Power Kit $13.32

Your coupon GCO10 has been sucessfully processed and $1.33 will be applied to your order. -$1.33

Shipping & Handling (USPS - 7-14 business days) : $0.00

Tax (TN) : $0.00

1 Google Checkout $10 Sign-up Bonus - Bonus may not appear on this store's web site or emails. -$10.00
Total: $1.99

My first GCO account was made/used back a couple of months ago when everyone was getting the wired 360/PC controller for $22-24 from J&R or Buy,com, I cant renenber which. Before I created this new GCO account to purchase I deleted the credit card history from my first account, because when GCO sends an official email about the $10 bonus it uses the first name of the credit cardholder and not the sign up name on the account. If I tried more than one of these I'd atleast wait until each item/purchase has already went through so you can delete the account info/credit card info before making another.

[quote name='sp00ge']Shipping should be automatically free. You do have to enter the coupon code at checkout to receive the other 10% off.[/quote]

How do I qualify for FREE Ground Shipping @ shop4tech?
  1. As specified, FREE SHIPPING applies to most of our items. Free shipping applies wherever you see the free ship logo
    truck.gif
  2. Add the qualified free ship items to your shopping cart, and select the Free Shipping option.
  3. Proceed to Checkout
  4. Ship your item(s) to a valid U.S. address within the continental U.S.
  5. Checkout and enjoy. It�s that simple!
#2 confuses me, as it says to select free shipping

bread's done
Back