XBox 360 - Power Kit by Nyko---------$2 shipped with Google Checkout!

fraggedbylaggers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
item-5630-2-250.jpg

http://www.shop4tech.com/user.htm?go=view_item&id=5630&cata=20&s_cata=

$13.32 - 10% Coupon Code GCO10 - Google Checkout $10 off = $1.99 + FREE Shipping

Will this get the job done as well as an official M$ one?

And I was about to drop $20+ for one of these as soon as my current batteries die...which will probably hit right around when the package arrives!

they will catch you eventually... Create like one account every day. I got about $60 off of stuff before they noticed. They wrote me an email telling me all of my accounts have been suspended but it sucks to be them because the stuff had already shipped!!!!:lol:

I have the Nyko charger base and the MS batteries charge fine in it, except they don't click in. I have to put something in top of it to get the contacts to meet.

Just a warning, Nyko's 360 rechargeable batteries don't fit in the controller properly........ In fact after prolonged use this can totally jack up your controller's battery slot.

Lol....I wish there was something to make this 30 cents.....I have that much left on my giftcard and dont want to let it go to waste...lol...yeah...

Got in on one as well. Thanks OP.

I noticed that Google sent me an e-mail to activate my account and verify e-mail. If you "don't" verify would that be a way to keep the ten dollar first time sign up bonus coming? Seems to me if you "don't" verify your account technically your account was never made, therefore letting you be able to keep signing up for a new account.

Any thoughts?

I just ordered it as well.

Now to make a billion Gmail accounts so I can keep using the $10-off Google Checkout gift! :D

[quote name='Maxwell31']I noticed that Google sent me an e-mail to activate my account and verify e-mail. If you "don't" verify would that be a way to keep the ten dollar first time sign up bonus coming? Seems to me if you "don't" verify your account technically your account was never made, therefore letting you be able to keep signing up for a new account.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I noticed the "verify email address" email. I didn't verify. As far as the $10 bonus, that email is automated, so just by signing up you get that notice, but once you spend the $10 it's gone IMO verified email or not. Which I made the GCO account during a checkout applying the $10 automatically, I got the email, but there is not a $10 credit in my account.

My product shipped out Monday, no problem, so I went to "my account" and deleted the credit card history, which you can change the email on your GCO account. IMO the same credit card info being on several accounts is what raises the red flag.

Like I said in an earlier post:

When I created this second GCO account to purchase I deleted the credit card history from my first account, because when GCO sends an official email about the $10 bonus it uses the first name of the credit cardholder (ex: Randy) and not the sign up name on the account(ex: Brad). If I tried more than one of these I'd atleast wait until each item/purchase has already went through so you can delete the account info/credit card info before making another.

[quote name='Zoglog']Just a warning, Nyko's 360 rechargeable batteries don't fit in the controller properly........ In fact after prolonged use this can totally jack up your controller's battery slot.[/quote]

Not true. I've been using Nyko and MS batteries (switching out when they die) and have had no problems with either fitting in the controller.

hey guys , i hate to say it but i bought the same item from shp4tecch back in january ..the charging kit is broke already ...the crazy thing is that i bought a NYKO intercooler and i have to return it ,plus i have to pay for shipping ..i know 2 bucks isn`t much but if you decide to buy anything else tink twice ..they suck big time

[quote name='zizo79']hey guys , i hate to say it but i bought the same item from shp4tecch back in january ..the charging kit is broke already ...the crazy thing is that i bought a NYKO intercooler and i have to return it ,plus i have to pay for shipping ..i know 2 bucks isn`t much but if you decide to buy anything else tink twice ..they suck big time[/QUOTE]
how is it broken?

[quote name='zizo79']hey guys , i hate to say it but i bought the same item from shp4tecch back in january ..the charging kit is broke already ...the crazy thing is that i bought a NYKO intercooler and i have to return it ,plus i have to pay for shipping ..i know 2 bucks isn`t much but if you decide to buy anything else tink twice ..they suck big time[/quote]

I had a problem with the charging base not working properly. I called Nyko and they sent out a new one and a prepaid return envelope free of charge. I haven't had any problems with it since.

[quote name='paz9x']how is it broken?[/quote]
i meant that it doesn`t charge anymore after i used a couple of times ..

[quote name='sp00ge']Not true. I've been using Nyko and MS batteries (switching out when they die) and have had no problems with either fitting in the controller.[/QUOTE]

it's a 50/50 they obviously have a defect somewhere making bad batteries constantly. Funny how they gave me this to replace a defective product.

[quote name='sp00ge']I had a problem with the charging base not working properly. I called Nyko and they sent out a new one and a prepaid return envelope free of charge. I haven't had any problems with it since.[/quote]
i just got off the phone with NYKO ,they said that i have to send them the defective kit then they will send me a new one

[quote name='zizo79']i just got off the phone with NYKO ,they said that i have to send them the defective kit then they will send me a new one[/quote]

That sucks. But then again, the first batch of charging docks were known to be defective. So they may have been more inclined to do it free of charge. But still, it couldn't cost more than a dollar or two to ship the charge cable.

I ordered one of these when the thread first started, but they still havent shipped it out, even though I had been charged... any1 else getting this? or have they shipped yers?

[quote name='xsirxx']I ordered one of these when the thread first started, but they still havent shipped it out, even though I had been charged... any1 else getting this? or have they shipped yers?[/quote]

Sometimes they don't say right away it's been shipped.

[quote name='xsirxx']I ordered one of these when the thread first started, but they still havent shipped it out, even though I had been charged... any1 else getting this? or have they shipped yers?[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine the day of the post, and it shipped out monday. Their in CA I believe so it will probably be 5-7days before I receive counting I'm in TN.

[quote name='retail sucks']I ordered mine the day of the post, and it shipped out monday. Their in CA I believe so it will probably be 5-7days before I receive counting I'm in TN.[/QUOTE]

Did you get a working tracking # with yours? Mine has a link to track the shipment but the number they have is just the order number.

[quote name='musha666']Did you get a working tracking # with yours? Mine has a link to track the shipment but the number they have is just the order number.[/QUOTE]

Actually, my tracking number didn't work, and I forgot to mention that I'm glad you mentioned it. I'll go back in to my google check purchase history and see if works again.

[quote name='retail sucks']Actually, my tracking number didn't work, and I forgot to mention that I'm glad you mentioned it. I'll go back in to my google check purchase history and see if works again.[/quote]

My tracking number didn't work either. It says it shipped on the 26th though.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']WOOT! Even though my order was canceled it showed up in my mailbox anyways!!![/QUOTE]

That's cool. I'm still waiting on mine, it shipped Monday.

Can you connect the usb cable to a computer or does it have to be the console? My computer is almost always on but my console is only on when I'm playing a game. I just got mine and I agree w/ one of the previous posts that the battery doesn't seem to fit in the way it should. It doesn't always click in and trying to remove it makes it seem like it's going to break.

IIRC, the usb ports on the console are always powered. When I had my keyboard plugged in and the console was off, anytime my daughter would hit any key on the keyboard, the 360 would power up.

[quote name='kobeisgod']Can you connect the usb cable to a computer or does it have to be the console? My computer is almost always on but my console is only on when I'm playing a game. I just got mine and I agree w/ one of the previous posts that the battery doesn't seem to fit in the way it should. It doesn't always click in and trying to remove it makes it seem like it's going to break.[/quote]

i don't think this is necessarily related to the Nyko rechargeable battery. out of 4 xb360 controllers, 2-3 of mine exhibit this same issue and i'm just using the original battery compartment with standard batteries.

bread's done
Back