XBOX 360 Premium $352 shipped - overstock

For some reason this isn't working for me like it did when I was going to buy it earlier.

I click the link, go to Xbox 360 Platinum, and then there is no savings.

EDIT

Nevermind, I knew what I was doing wrong.

[quote name='thehighlight']Nice. Thanks

*Edit* Sweet. Ordered a 360 Platinum and another wireless controller for $400.55. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

If anyone else is planning on doing this, be sure to do it in two orders. You might as well get 10% off on the controller too.

Hmm.. a 360 is $400 and the 12 month live is $48 an some change.
Combine them both and in a way you got a 360 with a free year of XBL!

I cant seem to get the coupon to work. When I get to billing and shipping, the total has no discounts applied to it. Is there a coupon code I need to enter?

[quote name='lilboo']Hmm.. a 360 is $400 and the 12 month live is $48 an some change.
Combine them both and in a way you got a 360 with a free year of XBL![/QUOTE]

you mean XBL is 13 months for $36 from Amazon so it's less than $400 plus no tax for most!

[quote name='dastly75']I cant seem to get the coupon to work. When I get to billing and shipping, the total has no discounts applied to it. Is there a coupon code I need to enter?[/quote]

Are you doing the 10% or the $50 off. If you are doing the $50 you have to get the total at $400 or more before the discount shows up. The 10% link should work just fine if you are a new customer.

[quote name='dracula']is there any way to stack the coupons?[/quote]

That is what I was trying to ask when I posted this thread. Not too long ago there was a way to do it. I don't know if it were a glitch in their system or what. I can't get it to work.

Ordered 360 and Fever Pitch paperback for $361. I was mad I missed the earlier deals but since this is a replacement from insurance, it wasnt a big deal. Looking forward to getting the 360 back.
Peace
coltcannon

Yes! They are finally back in stock. I've been waiting for this ever since I missed out on the first 12% off deal...

Yeah, stacking would be great here. Out the door for about $370 with a game and a system. Wouldn't be able to beat that.

Edit: Not sure if you can stack, but you could get 5% off of your order by getting on Overstock Visa card.

I was able to get in on the last Overstock deal & ended up getting it for $315. Their shipping was a-ok and I got it about 5 days after ordering.

One way to get a slightly better discount is to get the 'new customer' 12% off. If you've ordered from them before, you have to delete all of your Overstock cookies & sign up for a new account. You'll have to restart your browser.

[quote name='DCLinPA']I was able to get in on the last Overstock deal & ended up getting it for $315. Their shipping was a-ok and I got it about 5 days after ordering.

One way to get a slightly better discount is to get the 'new customer' 12% off. If you've ordered from them before, you have to delete all of your Overstock cookies & sign up for a new account. You'll have to restart your browser.[/quote]

Where is the 12% off link. All I can find for new customers is the 10% off. The 12% I saw ended 7/31.

[quote name='gamedog']Where is the 12% off link. All I can find for new customers is the 10% off. The 12% I saw ended 7/31.[/quote]

Ugh...sorry - they dropped it to 10% for new customers.....fuck

I wonder if we called Overstock and mentioned all the promotional coupons floating around, if we could have them applied through the Customer Service area?

Edit: I just checked the website and found this:

Why isn't my coupon working?
  • Only one coupon may be used per order and per household. Product return credits and gift cards cannot be combined on the same order with a coupon.

[quote name='shieryda']I wonder if we called Overstock and mentioned all the promotional coupons floating around, if we could have them applied through the Customer Service area?

Edit: I just checked the website and found this:

Why isn't my coupon working?
  • Only one coupon may be used per order and per household. Product return credits and gift cards cannot be combined on the same order with a coupon.
[/quote]

So last time it must have been a glitch. I can't seem to find that thread either.

[quote name='DCLinPA']I was able to get in on the last Overstock deal & ended up getting it for $315. Their shipping was a-ok and I got it about 5 days after ordering.

One way to get a slightly better discount is to get the 'new customer' 12% off. If you've ordered from them before, you have to delete all of your Overstock cookies & sign up for a new account. You'll have to restart your browser.[/quote]

Can you post a link to the thread where you got this deal?

Does anyone know how long it takes until its not "In Process"?

I ordered it last night around 8 EST, and I was thinking about just cancelling my order and buying it at CC.

My brother got a 40 off 200 or more coupon at Circuit City and I could just go pick it up now, but I ordered the 360 and a quick charge from overstock for $360 and some change. I gotta save every dollar I can get :)

Is this for a Xbox 360 Premium in the box with the internet adapter just like if you bought it at Best Buy or Amazon?

[quote name='Flyersfan']Does anyone know how long it takes until its not "In Process"?

I ordered it last night around 8 EST, and I was thinking about just cancelling my order and buying it at CC.

My brother got a 40 off 200 or more coupon at Circuit City and I could just go pick it up now, but I ordered the 360 and a quick charge from overstock for $360 and some change. I gotta save every dollar I can get :)[/quote]

Where did u get that coupon?

Where did u get that coupon?

coupons like that "x-amount off of y-dollars" are usually at the front checkout area, or at the computer near the appropriate section, videogames usually.

Check this out, you can go thru FatWa11et to get 4% cashback from them and if you have discovercard, you can get another 5% cashback from discovercard so

398.99 + 2.00 filler = 400.99 - 50 discount = 350.99
4% from FatWa11et ~ 14
5% from DiscoverCard ~ 17.5

350.99 - 14 - 17.5 + 3 S/H

so total ~ 322.50 which is a NICE price for xbox premium anywhere!

[quote name='A Murder of Crows']My 360 arrives tomorrow....total cost to me was $324.96[/quote]

when you get it can you let me know if it comes factory sealed with exactally all the premium parts as it would if you had bought it at Best Buy. The reason I wanna ask is because Overstock doesn't have it labeled as Xbox 360 Premium but rather (Xbox 360 w/ harddrive). Kind of ambigious. Getting the original packaging is a big issue with me for when the time comes to sell it.

[quote name='A Murder of Crows']My 360 arrives tomorrow....total cost to me was $324.96[/quote]

From OS?

Damn, mine was $352 :/

How do you know its coming tommorow? You get expedite shipping?

[quote name='JAkAL']when you get it can you let me know if it comes factory sealed with exactally all the premium parts as it would if you had bought it at Best Buy. The reason I wanna ask is because Overstock doesn't have it labeled as Xbox 360 Premium but rather (Xbox 360 w/ harddrive). Kind of ambigious. Getting the original packaging is a big issue with me for when the time comes to sell it.[/quote]

id be willing to bet its with the premium packaging, this similar deal was posted last month and alot of people posted receiving it with no complaint, there would have been upset people posting if they received a core unit box with just a HD accessory. since the core unit feature regular a/v cables and a wired controller

[quote name='jake5824']id be willing to bet its with the premium packaging, this similar deal was posted last month and alot of people posted receiving it with no complaint, there would have been upset people posting if they received a core unit box with just a HD accessory. since the core unit feature regular a/v cables and a wired controller[/quote]

My 360 from Overstock was the premium system with all original packaging.

[quote name='DCLinPA']My 360 from Overstock was the premium system with all original packaging.[/quote]

Was it new or was it already opened?

[quote name='faux123']Check this out, you can go thru FatWa11et to get 4% cashback from them and if you have discovercard, you can get another 5% cashback from discovercard so

398.99 + 2.00 filler = 400.99 - 50 discount = 350.99
4% from FatWa11et ~ 14
5% from DiscoverCard ~ 17.5
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the fatwallet tip, I just signed up there. Looks like a cool site.

Anyway what's this discovercard thing? I have no clue what you mean.

DiscoverCard has a deal with Overstock.com. If you purchase anything from overstock.com paying with discovercard, discovercard will give you 5% cash back similar to fatwallet, so why not stack it!

[quote name='Flyersfan']From OS?

Damn, mine was $352 :/

How do you know its coming tommorow? You get expedite shipping?[/quote]

I posted a deal 3 days ago on how to get an xbox 360 from dell.

bread's done
Back