XBOX 360 Premium $352 shipped - overstock

[quote name='UrbanIAssasin']This deal is only giving me -15.00 now. What's up?[/quote]

You must have selected the $15 off $125 deal. I think that is the only other deal out there. I ordered some of the 360's yesterday with out any problems. I also got the $1 shipping. There was a banner that I clicked on after placing the items in the cart and got $1 shipping. So, out the door I paid $351.01 (used a $1.02 sharpie as the filler)

After trying this several times, I still couldn't get the $50 to come off the price - it kept coming up as $400+. I tried swapping out the "filler item" from a book to something in Camping Goods, and it still came up over $400.

[quote name='zoward']After trying this several times, I still couldn't get the $50 to come off the price - it kept coming up as $400+. I tried swapping out the "filler item" from a book to something in Camping Goods, and it still came up over $400.[/quote]

Maybe you should try the deal i posted from Dell.

AMoC, I looked on eBay, and all of the coupons posted on there expired on August 4th. Not sure if that's the end of that promotion, or I just got unlucky. Thanks for posting the tip though - I wish I'd looked here earlier! I'll try Overstock again later today, but I'm not too concerned. I'm curious to see if the rumors of that PGR3 bundle are going to amount to anything, and if I have to wait to get My Price ... I'll wait.

Amazing, xbox 360 is still in stock at overstock.com three days after this deal was posted. Usually they go out of stock in one day.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

I got the 360 today at 1:43 PM EST, ordered tuesday at 8:00 PM Est.

Box appears in good condition, the USPS box was torn in the corner though.

Overall, very pleased!

I think the offer is over. I went back after clearing out my browser's Overstock cookies and all I get is a $1 shipping offer. Can anyone confirm this?

[quote name='zoward']I think the offer is over. I went back after clearing out my browser's Overstock cookies and all I get is a $1 shipping offer. Can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

Looks like it has been superceded by the $1 SHIPPING THIS WEEKEND ONLY offer. :(

The details of the $50 off of $400 did used to state until 8/31, so maybe it's just a temporary override to make room for the weekend shipping. At least, that's what I would hope

It *IS* available. I just ordered one. The way to get the $50 off coupon is to use the link from the posting at the top of this thread (which goes through linksynergy) rather than just going straight to Overstock.com website from the browser. I got the 360 plus a book on ASP components for a little over $355.

One additional detail to add to the message above: the first time I tried this, I didn't get the $50 coupon added in. I was logged in using Firefox under Ubuntu Linux. I later tried it using IE7 under Windows XP and it worked correctly. Not sure if this had an effect, but just so everyone knows...

I don't see anywhere that we would get 5% back using the Discovercard. I logged into my DC account and it mentions other stores but nothing about overstock...can anyone advise?

I just ordered one, so they are still in stock. Try searching for 'Xbox 360' instead of using the link in this thread. I ordered the one labeled "Xbox 360 (with Hardrive)." It says it has all the same stuff the Premium edition does, so I think it's the same thing. If not, I can always return it.

My order is $401 and I just can't get the $50-off coupon to work!!

EDIT: NVM, I got it working.

I feel that as of today, you will not get a cheaper price for Xbox 360 premium for the rest of 2006. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

I don't know about any phenomenal money saving deals, but when I finally get my 360, I'm going to be buying the bundle from costco. You get xbox 360 premium plus an extra wireless controller, PGR3, and the play & charge kit for $489.99.

I know it doesn't really top the overstock.com deal, but it's nice having that costco return policy (return anything, any time for any reason for a full refund) backing me up.

eg. I bought my DS there last november as a bundle with mario 64 ds. when the DS lite came out, I took my DS back there for a full refund, turned around and bought a DS lite (at circuit city with brain age). No questions asked, no problems.

gotta love costco.

[quote name='King_Sprout']I heard there was some credit card thing with overstock, with numbers getting stolen?[/quote]

?

I received my xbox 360 premium from overstock last night. The shipping box was slightly damaged, but the actual container for the xbox 360 was OK inside. It took me 10 mins to hook everything up to my HD projector and my home theatre system. WOW is the only thing I can say. Playing DOA 4 on 720P on a 100" Screen was just awsome. After my fatwa11et and discover card discounts, the final system is around $323. So far overstock deal is the best deal around.

I will do it with a plug and play kit. I have to order one of those sonner or later so why not just get that item with it. Instead of filler just add something that i know i will have to get somewhere.

Gotta commend you, Chris, on the Oldboy sig. That's one of my favorite movies ever, and I've made nearly everyone I've ever met watch it. Not sure I understand why there's that Boondock Saints quote on the side, though.

Anyways, me and my brother are working to scrape together enough for a 360. I'll point this deal out for him.

Is the actual system cardboard box in mint condition even though the outer shipping box might not be? Also isn't it a little dangerous that it is being shipped? Consider that people who are mailing or delivering the 360s have no idea what is in the package, and even if they did, its still in human nature to be "careless." For example, they might just throw the box around in the truck because what is "another box" after they see hundreds a day.

I got mine today after ordering a week ago. It is most likely new as the seal was intact and all the cables and stuff were closed. The manufacture date was 15th May. Ended up paying ~350, which is covered by insurance anyway. Cant wait for Dead Rising tomorrow.
Peace
coltcannon

[quote name='ryanbuswhitz']How long did it take you guys from the time your order was accepted till the time you got it??[/quote]

Ordered last Tuesday around 8 PM EST, status changed to shipped on Thursday morning, recieved saturday at 1:43 PM.

[quote name='babylonian007']Gotta commend you, Chris, on the Oldboy sig. That's one of my favorite movies ever, and I've made nearly everyone I've ever met watch it. Not sure I understand why there's that Boondock Saints quote on the side, though.

Anyways, me and my brother are working to scrape together enough for a 360. I'll point this deal out for him.[/QUOTE]

I wanted a way to integrate two of my favorite movies into my sig. My top 5 is;

1.Res. Dogs
2.Boondock Saints
3.Oldboy
4.Garden State
5.Kingdom Of Heaven

I have the money to buy a 360 but I want a t.v first. I'll problaby order this as soon as I buy a t.v.

[quote name='ryanbuswhitz']How long did it take you guys from the time your order was accepted till the time you got it??[/quote]

I ordered a couple with different accounts. The filler item showed up the next day and the machines showed up 3 business days later. I don't recall where the machines shipped from. The machines were new and sealed.

About how much was tax when you ordered the 360?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was around $22 since I live in Indiana and apparently Overstock charges tax in only IN and UT.

I live in NH. I ordered my 360 from Overstock on Sunday and it arrived via USPS on Thursday, a TAT of five days. Not too shabby! It was shipped from Georgia. The "filler item", a $4 book, still hasn't arrived yet, since it was shipped via Media Mail. The packaging was sound. I'm satisfied :) Note that the tracking number page at USPS listed the package as not even having been receieved from Overstock yet on Thursday morning, and two hours later it listed it as having been delivered (true), so take the USPS shipping status webpage with a grain of salt.

I am intersted in this deal but I want to make sure I have the proper warrenty. I know I already posted but I want to elaborate on that post.

Does it come with any warrenties that I don't pay for?

Does Overstock have a warrenty? If so, how much?

What is Microsofts warrenty? How long is it and how much?

Thank you

Nope, just purchased mine and a plug and play kit for 370 and then bought dead rising off a cag for 40. 410 for premieum, essential accessory, and a good game.

Anyone looking for a 360 should be using the Dell deal. Even if your state has sales tax it's less than overstock.

I just tried the dell deal and it was a no go...the rep said it wasn't good on a 360. I've seen one other person say this as well.

[quote name='Manning']I am intersted in this deal but I want to make sure I have the proper warrenty. I know I already posted but I want to elaborate on that post.

Does it come with any warrenties that I don't pay for?

Does Overstock have a warrenty? If so, how much?

What is Microsofts warrenty? How long is it and how much?

Thank you[/quote]

they won't offer any other warranties other than the manufacturer's warranty. Microsoft gives a 90 day warranty at no charge. I recommend buying the 2 year one from them. I have already had my 360 replaced once. I got it back in January.

bread's done
Back