Xbox 360 PreOrder Confirmed Thread: Post here if you put money down. Roll Call

Kastides

Banned
My local gamerush let me put 400 down so now all i owe is the TAX.

Hopefully it will be a successful launch so I can play it for a while and when Xmas comes i can sell it online for a profit and buy another with the money i make.

Wishful Thinking?

Anyways post here if you have money Down.

Got mine paid for at EB along w/ an extra controller. Did the bonus $5 a game, traded 33 games and got $351. So its all paid for, now just to figure out the games.

All the stores around here have told me that they're already filled for their first shipment, and that if I wanted to pre-order now, It'd be for the second shipment a week later. No worries though, I'll just wake up early and setup camp outside TRU.

Preordered my XBOX 360 back in May. Preordered DOA4, PD0 Limited Edition, Plug and Play cable w/battery pack, and I will be getting the extended warranty with it.

Xbox 360 ($399.99) + PGR3, Madden 06, Quake IV ($184.62) -- paid in full. I wanted to preorder some extra accessories at the same time, but I was told they weren't taking preorders for those items. I plan to preorder possibly 2-3 more games over the next few weeks.

I have $50 down but I will try to get it at Walmart where my friend works and use a 10% off, this will save me $50 on taxes and I can get 1 extra game.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']If you put $400 in cash down three months before launch you're a complete blithering idiot. If you put down $400 in store credit you're not.[/QUOTE]

I've stashed away $20 a week into my preorder deposit since May. I've got $300 down so far. This makes me an idiot?

[quote name='Rockman']I'm just drinking mountain dew![/QUOTE]
I'm doing the same.

I do have $10 (store credit) down on Dead or Alive 4.

[quote name='Scahom1']I've stashed away $20 a week into my preorder deposit since May. I've got $300 down so far. This makes me an idiot?[/QUOTE]

Yes, because you could make $2 in interest if you kept it in your savings account:roll:

$400 credit down on mine at GR

waiting for my financial aid refund from my college to pay my 360 (the 399 package), pgr3, madden 06, and one extra wireless controller

I personally don't think it's stupid to pay off the system either all at once or a little at a time. I just have $50 down on one at EB but i've got a lil 360 cup here i throw money into all the time and forget about. If you've got it paid then you dont gotta worry about blowing it on something else and the best part you dont have to come up with half a G on release day.

A friend of mine preorders games all the time and will stop in like once every week or every other and just pay like $3-5 each visit, whatever change or small bills he has on him at the time. This way the wife doesnt say anything about him going out and laying down $50 at once. He just brings it home and puts it on the shelf, it's never seen in the family budget. ;)

Hi:

I've been trading in bunches of games over the summer and right now I have $800 in gamestop credit and $150 EB credit. I plan on getting every launch game with the money and some accessories.

I paid off the 360 already so all I have to do is figure out what games to order for the launch.

Kevin

I put down $50 at Gamestop when I went to pick up Fire Emblem in May. But now, I am reconsidering since I got a new Xbox for cheap and don't really seem need the 360 (plus I want to build a new computer in the mean time, got to save for that). I guess it all depends on whether I can get a job when school starts.

I put down 50 bucks at EB yesterday when I went to pick up Day of Reckoning 2. They were filled up on preorders, but had just gotten one cancellation so I grabbed it.

I put $100 cash on it back in may at GS and have boosted it up to $720 in total credit... the best part is I don't have to pay tax on the system/games because my overall credit exceeds the MSRP ;) However I have to pay TAX on anything bought with the $100 I initially placed... btw did anyone else notice that you have to buy the play n' charge kit for each extra wireless controller, making them $70 each :cry:

Toys-R-Us is taking prorders with no money down, so far as of now there are 50 orders. They are allowing more then one reserver per person. I have $50 down at EB but I reserved on just in case a CAG needs one.

I just pre ordered mine at ebgames I put 50 down on the system and 5 dollars each on a wireless controller and Oblivion.

$50 at GameStop, the rest in a box on my table. In case GameStop doesn't have my system by launch, then I will go look for one somewhere else.

Preordered the premium from Amazon.com (confirmation at 10:18 pm Central, so I better get that first shipment).

$5 on Oblivion at EB. Won't do any others until more release date info is out.

Preordered at ebgames, they said I'm part of the second shipment, but I would still get it on the release date... Anyways, I have $350 down on the system, I have to go back some time this week and finish paying it off and start pre-ordering some games and a extra controller.

I got my preorder in today. its paid in full. I was #8 out of 10 allowed for the 1st shipment. now I just have to sell some dvds to get money for the games.

Yeah, mine is paid off. I also pre-ordered the play and charge kit, a wired controller (for friends), along with Quake 4, PDZ, COD, and Oblivion. Merry Christmas to me.:D

I just put $128.80 down at my local GameStop, all while everyone I knew was saying "Every EB and GameStop already have their launch pre-order filled, you won't get one until 2006!". Idiots.

I pre-ordered the premium system w/Kameo and Condemned through walmart.com back on the 13th of Sep. I just traded in 5 Gamecube and 2 DS games for $125 in store credit at EB and pre-ordered Dead or Alive 4 and Project Gotham 3 as well as paid off Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow.

bread's done
Back