Xbox 360 Pro (60GB) $199 shipped (plus tax, minus Bing CB) at Dell

I think this is a repost, altho i can't find the original post :)

Neverthless, thanks OP!

I can't figure out how to get the Bing cashback to show up. Help, or link to a FAQ somewhere? The link goes to Dell LCDs, and there's no cashback listed on the results for that; I then search for the 360 Pro and find it, but no indication of cashback on that screen, either.

Sorry for the n00b questions, any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='scd']I can't figure out how to get the Bing cashback to show up. Help, or link to a FAQ somewhere? The link goes to Dell LCDs, and there's no cashback listed on the results for that; I then search for the 360 Pro and find it, but no indication of cashback on that screen, either.

Sorry for the n00b questions, any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Click "bing cashback" in the sponsored (blue) link to Dell at the top of the page, and then find the 360 page manually on the Dell site once you get there.

[quote name='scd']I can't figure out how to get the Bing cashback to show up. Help, or link to a FAQ somewhere? The link goes to Dell LCDs, and there's no cashback listed on the results for that; I then search for the 360 Pro and find it, but no indication of cashback on that screen, either.

Sorry for the n00b questions, any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I read on a different post that if your using firefox you need to have adblock plus disabled to see the bing ad

If you look at the product reviews on the dell page, someone received a Jasper in early October. Good chance they're all Jaspers.

Thanks for the info guys.
I'm tempted but Im not sure. Currently I only want Lost Odessey and maybe Banjo Kazooie.
But then again its so cheap....jajaja.

I ordered one of these and received it today. Manufacturing date is 8-8-08, so it's well over a year old. I doubt this is a Jasper, probably a falcon. Anybody know how to tell?

edit: Found out how you tell and it is indeed a falcon. Just a heads up for any of you thinking of ordering one of these and DON"T want a falcon.

bread's done
Back