Xbox 360 Pro Console for $150 and Elite Console for $200 at Geeks.com

kennistond

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I just got an e-mail from Geeks.com saying they have new 360 Pro and Elite consoles on sale for $150 and $200 respectively. Both have HDMI capabilities so they must be the newer Pro set.

You need to use the code XDEALS to get the deal before July 31st.

Geeks.com is reliable, but the site is down right now, so I can't check. I'd assume refurbs.

Ninja Edit: GODDAMNIT VELVET STOP YOUR THIEVERY~! :p

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Geeks.com is reliable, but the site is down right now, so I can't check. I'd assume refurbs.

Ninja Edit: GODDAMNIT VELVET STOP YOUR THIEVERY~! :p[/QUOTE]

lol :applause:

They are definitely Refurbs. I just checked their ebay store and they have refurb elites for $244. They arent gonna sell new ones for $200

I was gonna get one from that UncleVic but I might wait for this one. Suggestions? Its a matter of 40 GB, and HMDI i believe.

What kind of warranty comes with a REFURB? Does MS still give you 3 years or whatever they extended it until?

I was going to pick up one via the Best Buy Panasonic deal, but this might be better and I can get a different TV.

Does anyone know what the warranty on refurbs is? Or even if there is one?

I wouldn't mind picking up a second system at that price, as long as I can still get MS to fix it if it Redrings.

*edit* D'oh! Didn't see your reply doubledown.

the pro they are selling has a 20 GB HDD
I would rather just pay the $199 for a new Arcade unit and pay for a used 20 GB HDD on ebay just for the peace of mind

I can personally say that Geeks.com is reliable in a sense that they send you what you buy and their customer service was good. I personally would never buy another refurb unit again. I bought one back in May and after a week the disc tray stopped opening, had to pay to ship it back since they gave a 30 day warranty. Needless to say between the shipping both ways it took over 2 weeks to get the replacement unit and that one lasted a total of 1 day. The second time I powered it up, it RROD'd. Between sending that back even though they gave me a prepaid label for that one and going through the whole credit thing. I'm supposed to be getting a refund check soon. The entire process has lasted 2 months and has not been worth it. You are wayyyyyy better off spending and xtra $100 or whatever and buying a new 360! Just my 2 cents from my experince! I'm still waiting for the $139.99 refund check!

Im trying to decide whether to trade in a bunch of stuff, and get one new from gamestop, or getting a refurb. Anyone know what chipset these have? Falcon would be nice, doubt a Jasper is in there.

[quote name='lllGurulll']I will never buy a refurbed xbox. Just personal preference. With their problems, I want the FULL warranty.[/QUOTE]

I backed off too for this same reason. I wanted one to replace our current 360 which is crapping out but it's not worth the risk. Since new problems (E74) keep showing up, all MS ever does is extend the warranty instead of finding the problem and fixing it at the source.

If you want to pay $99 to MS for another refurb when your refubed 360 RRODs after 90 days, then by all means throw your money away.

Not sure if Pro and Elite are using Jasper chips yet, so you may want to go arcade and upgrade the hdd yourself.

bread's done
Back