Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack (Blue) - 2-Pack for $11.99 at buy.com

I ordered 2 sets and paid with PayPal. Should be good, if not, PayPal will hopefully help. I bet this is part of the Game Rush liquidation sales.

Why would they (MS) make blue battery packs if they don't make (official) blue controllers? Boggles the mind.

[quote name='alexandertyler']I ordered 2 sets and paid with PayPal. Should be good, if not, PayPal will hopefully help. I bet this is part of the Game Rush liquidation sales.[/QUOTE]

I always and i mean always had problems getting refunded from paypal. When they did refund me it took weeks to 2 months. The bank i call up they refund me within 3-5 biz days. This is what i do not get why people think paypal is safer to order with. They are run by ebay and who trusts ebay for help when there is a problem? They love playing the contact paypal then paypal says contact ebay and goes back and fourth. I only use paypal if a store like dealextreme cause they only accept payblah. But i always recommend using your card your banks are so easy to deal with and not a huge hellish hole like eblah/payblah.

Anyways nice deal i needed a blue one and this price rocks! I got 3 rechargeable ones so far they all work perfectly and all from amazon.

Thanks a lot. My batteries are dead and I've been using my play and charge kit the whole time to be connected.

A word of warning: I bought a bundle from buy.com last year with 3 games and 2 batteries. Both of the batteries would not charge. They would not replace the batteries without having me ship the entire shipment back which would have cost more than the batteries.

[quote name='rile0161']A word of warning: I bought a bundle from buy.com last year with 3 games and 2 batteries. Both of the batteries would not charge. They would not replace the batteries without having me ship the entire shipment back which would have cost more than the batteries.[/QUOTE]

Well that blows, I hope these work better, it shows MS sealed package. I hope that's what I get.

[quote name='Retrospect Hero']Haha my batteries won't charge :bomb:[/QUOTE]

When did you get them? are you using play and charge kit or quick charge? I hear there are problems with the play and charge kit and its not the batts.

[quote name='tightclaws']Anyone get theirs yet?>? What about tracking? Mine still not showing up with the tracking :([/QUOTE]

mine came in yesterday.

[quote name='darkpice']mine came in yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Do they work? I'm reading a lot of DOA on the blue ones! Were they sealed in original packaging?

[quote name='tightclaws']When did you get them? are you using play and charge kit or quick charge? I hear there are problems with the play and charge kit and its not the batts.[/QUOTE]
Using a charger by nyko. Yea I know they're not the best but it charges my red and black batteries fine. I keep putting them on the charger. A couple times they stopped charging yet still didn't turn the controllers on. Last time one battery started the controller but the other still wont :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 06/19, was shipped on 06/21. Still won't give me any tracking info since it's "UPS Mail Piece Tracking". UPS sites always tells me to coke back at another time.

Hopefully there won't be any issues.

[quote name='HydroX']One of mine won't hold a charge. Haven't opened the other one. Very disappointed in this purchase.[/QUOTE]

Same thing for me...:cry:

Wow both of mine are garbage

I bought these because my older one wasn't holding a charge for more than a few hours, however, after plugging both of mine in and charging them until the light was green, they lasted even less time than my 3+ year old one.

I am really disappointed

I just got mine in today but I have not tried to charge them yet. What I immediately noticed is that one of them is already opened. The clam shell located at the top of one of the batteries is cut so I can just slip it out without any trouble.

Any idea on what I should do about that?

[quote name='Droogs']I just got mine in today but I have not tried to charge them yet. What I immediately noticed is that one of them is already opened. The clam shell located at the top of one of the batteries is cut so I can just slip it out without any trouble.

Any idea on what I should do about that?[/QUOTE]

Contact the seller via email. I got a response about my bad battery about 2 days later. They were helpful (ended up getting a $5 credit), but "return shipping is buyer's responsibility" so I didn't think an exchange was worth it. Hope that helps.

bread's done
Back