XBOX 360 Repairs?

psychobuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
All of a sudden my 360 is giving me an error message saying to contact customer support. I went online and the error code it shows means it needs to be sent in for repairs. Has anyone had any experience doing this? Im curious how much it will cost me etc... I can call tomorrow (Monday) but Im just impatient and was wondering if anyone had any idea...
Thanks

[quote name='RchrdJ']Yes if you are still under warranty, you will need to send it in to Microsoft to be repaired. However, if you are no longer under warranty, you may want to attempt fixing it yourself. Here's a good place to get started.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the website. Unofrtunately, all it says for my error is try sending it in for repair/replacement before attempting a self fix.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179159

If you bought your 360 less than 3 years ago it should be free. They'll send you a prepaid shipping label but you'll have to get your own box to ship it in.

You don't have to wait until tommorow to call. You can go to xbox.com, sign in with your gamertag, and register your console. It'll tell you if it's still under warranty and you can request a shipping label from there.

bread's done
Back