XBOX 360 S 250gb console $234.39 shipped after BCB+MIR

Ruined

CAGiversary!
Okay, so this one is a little complex, and might not be quite as good as the fluke 30% BCB Overstock deal (net price there was about $213), but its close for those who missed out on it. This also does not require signing up for a credit card or anything that would affect your credit score. However it does require online banking bill payment capabilities for eBillMe.

1) First, go to http://www.bing.com

2) Go to shopping, search for TIGER DIRECT

3) Click on the 15.2% cashback banner.

4) Once on Tiger Direct, search for XBOX 360, go to consoles subsection, and add the Slim to your cart. (direct link: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6433499&CatId=3266)

5) Checkout, select EBILLME as pay method. Note that EBILLME is just a middleman for payment, it is not credit like Bill Me Later so it has zero impact on credit score. The total should be 299.99 with $45.60 cashback from bing.

6) Pay $299.99 bill via online banking to EBILLME

7) Fill out this form: http://www.ebillme.com/rebates/ebillme_rebate_201006_tiger.pdf

8) mail in form within 15 days of purchase.

Final results:

UPFRONT PAYOUT: $299.99 shipped
Cashback from bing (available 60 days after purchase) - $45.60
Rebate from eBillme - $20.00 (mailed 4-8 weeks after purchase)

NET PRICE: $234.39

Not a bad price for the slim IMO, but requires a little footwork and patience :)

Also, note that the 360 is out of stock now but you can still place an order at this price without issue.

There was a short period of time where Bing cashback was 30% at Overstock AND Xbox slim was in stock. That's 203 shipped for an Xbox slim which is an awesome deal, or the ability to get basically a free Club O Membership (buying the membership for 14.00 after cashback would have given you 15 bucks in rewards after buying the system)

The ps3 slim by itself is excluded from bing cashback (small red print when you click on the slim), though the bundles don't appear to be.

[quote name='savagepastry']The ps3 slim by itself is excluded from bing cashback (small red print when you click on the slim), though the bundles don't appear to be.[/QUOTE]

u know, if u read more into this statement, u will find a subtle humor in it. Microsoft Bing refuse to credit Sony PS3 slim.. lol

[quote name='aaron.edwards5']sweet deal; I'm in. thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah, its not much more than if you traded in your 360 @ gamestop. Now I can just sell my 360 instead of trading it in and reduce the 234 to less than 100 :)

[quote name='Pittsie']My order was charged $8 for shipping. Did I do something wrong or did Tiger change the deal?[/QUOTE]

Shipping was free when the deal started, that might not be the case anymore.

It showed BCB for me through the check out then never heard from Bing like I usually do. I called Tiger and they put it in manually after the fact. She said that BCB often wasn't working with Ebill me so be sure to double check

bread's done
Back