Xbox 360 S 4GB $175 limited 100 per store Electronics Expo

DynamiteShikoku

CAGiversary!
Store is Electronics Expo

ends 9/14

BUY ONLINE or IN STORE!!!!!

$175 flat plus tax/shipping

Says RKB00001

Each store is limited to 100, Limited 1 per family. but if anything use different address's and phone numbers if you want to pick up more than one.

Electronics Expo seem to be NJ Regional.

[quote name='Squarehard']What the hell is an Electronics Expo?

Is it an east coast thing?

Never heard of them.[/QUOTE]
East Coast is Best Coast

expo1.jpg

[quote name='cRodz']East Coast is Best Coast

expo1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

We have Wallace, they have Shakur. EvW is so stupid. Also Suge Knight should die. Or at least stabbed several times.

[quote name='needler420']They are 169.99 at dell.com and for me its coming up as 169.99 total no taxes free shipping.[/QUOTE]

This warrants its own thread.

Am I missing something here but why is a console(assuming this IS a console and not just a storage drive of some sort for the 360) with only 4gb's of space considered a good deal?

The price is pretty damn nice, but how long before you run out of space with only 4gb's and have to upgrade to a much bigger HDD and negate any real savings?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Am I missing something here but why is a console(assuming this IS a console and not just a storage drive of some sort for the 360) with only 4gb's of space considered a good deal?

The price is pretty damn nice, but how long before you run out of space with only 4gb's and have to upgrade to a much bigger HDD and negate any real savings?[/QUOTE]

I am sorry, i don't want the 250. I don't plan on using live a lot, I can use many of my 16GB USB sticks and do the game installs and saves in there.

But you know, it's just another option.

Well then it's a great option for those who have a ton of the USB drives that're bigger, but the biggest USB drive I have is maybe a gig, so I'd need a HDD if I got a 360.

That's why I said I just don't see how anyone is getting excited over a 4gb system.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's why I said I just don't see how anyone is getting excited over a 4gb system.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why you're being such a stick in the mud. This is just an updated offering of the old Arcade SKU and that was only 256MB of storage and external USB drives weren't even supported back then. If you're going to be mainly playing retail releases and/or XBLA releases you can easily get by with the provided storage. USB flash drives are constantly on sale if you want to add a little bit more space; did you look at any of the flyers for this weekend? This is also fine for people with a PS3 or Wii that are looking to play a few 360 exclusives.

The same reason people got excited about good deals for the old Core/Arcade models? Not everyone wants or needs a hard drive. Considering this model is a big step up from the Arcade, I can understand why people are excited for a good deal on it.

True. It's a deal on the newer model of the 360, but I was under the assumption that many 360 games needed a HDD install to work decently. I guess I'm wrong on that point though, huh?

Not a bad deal overall, though I've never heard of Electronics Expo.

Games do not need to be installed to run decently. Installing them simply decreases load times (in some cases) and reduces the strain on the optical drive, thus reducing noise from the system.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']True. It's a deal on the newer model of the 360, but I was under the assumption that many 360 games needed a HDD install to work decently. I guess I'm wrong on that point though, huh?

Not a bad deal overall, though I've never heard of Electronics Expo.[/QUOTE]

I dont think any 360 game needs a harddrive install.

I bought my current receiver from Electronics Expo.

Hmm, that is a tempting deal. Does anyone know how easy it is to upgrade this with a 250gb hard drive. I just got a new hard drive for my laptop and my old one just so happens to be one of the Western Digital models that are compatible with the 360

My question is, do you have to open it up and void the warranty just to put in a hard drive

[quote name='anarchyburger']Hmm, that is a tempting deal. Does anyone know how easy it is to upgrade this with a 250gb hard drive. I just got a new hard drive for my laptop and my old one just so happens to be one of the Western Digital models that are compatible with the 360

My question is, do you have to open it up and void the warranty just to put in a hard drive[/QUOTE]

Yup, i got my Western Digital Scorpio Black 7200 250GB on order with newegg now. Also a Seagate Momentus 500GB 7200 for my PS3.

130 for a HDD? Sod off M$, I am basically getting a Matte Black 360S 254GB for $242.

I am gonna custom mold me a 360 Slim HDD Sleeve. Foam Clay ftw.

I have my 4GB 360 S next to my PS3 Slim. Basically the same size.

bread's done
Back