Xbox 360 Sightings at Costco B&M - Hurry !!

just called two costco's near me and both have some in stock and it is a snow storm outside. Hopefully they don't sell out by the time I get there.

Hmmm, maybe this is a good time for me to go out and ebay.... haha joking joking, i'll tell my friends that they have it in stock, they are looking for one (i already have one)

A couple stores in Washington - maybe 1 store in oregon. No confirmations in CA as of yet. Tommorow may be our day (crosses fingers).

HOLY SHIZZZIT!!!! One my friends just called me and said he stopped by costco, because he saw this on fatwallet and lived real close to a costco, and he said that they didn't get any 360's in yet. They told him that they are supposed to get the systems in today and this part I love, they told him that they were expecting to get 96 systems in thats right 96. The bad thing is they didn't know how many premiums or cores compromise the 96 systems. So if they don't come in today then they are definitly coming in tomorrow and I'm going to be sitting there waiting for one.

I got one in a Costco in NY State (Nanuet). They had at least 50 and by 2 were sold out.. i got one of the last ones.

[quote name='doubledown']I checked one in MI, no luck. Not even sure where they would be located....I looked everywhere[/QUOTE] The one I went to had a special line up front for it. They were handing them out, 1 per person.

just called my local costco and they had 100 and sold out in a fuckin snowstorm.
This sickens me.
All I want is a premium.
And there are all these old guys buying up truckloads to make a profit off of.
Everyone had off or took off because of the snowstorm
Great timing.

[quote name='Mex25']HOLY SHIZZZIT!!!! One my friends just called me and said he stopped by costco, because he saw this on fatwallet and lived real close to a costco, and he said that they didn't get any 360's in yet. They told him that they are supposed to get the systems in today and this part I love, they told him that they were expecting to get 96 systems in thats right 96. The bad thing is they didn't know how many premiums or cores compromise the 96 systems. So if they don't come in today then they are definitly coming in tomorrow and I'm going to be sitting there waiting for one.[/QUOTE]

As I was reading your post I kept looking at your avatar and thought that it totally goes with the post. Homer seems excited about the 360's :D

Called the Orem, UT one and was told that since they got some 360s in the first shipment, they won't be getting any more until after Christmas... Did the East coast get snubbed at launch, or am I just being fed more misinformation from retailers?

[quote name='cag1000']just called my local costco and they had 100 and sold out in a fuckin snowstorm.
This sickens me.
All I want is a premium.
And there are all these old guys buying up truckloads to make a profit off of.
Everyone had off or took off because of the snowstorm
Great timing.[/QUOTE]

you should have gotten there sooner. plain and simple

I was just at Wal-Mart getting some groceries. Went over to the electronics to see if they had any 20th Anniversary Gameboy Micro in stock.

Just after I got there, quite a few college kids and parents start showing up and standing by the Xbox 360 stuff by lay away.

I heard someone mention staying there all night or something to that effect. I did not wait around to see if they had any, but from all the employees and people starting to flock to that area and what kind of looked like a line forming it seemed that they might have some.

[quote name='JJAPPLE']Costco at Schaumburg, IL SOLD OUT!!! :( Had 96 In[/QUOTE]

aww fuck. i was gonna call that store. all the other stores were acting as if the 360 doesn't exist

My girlfriend sent me a text today to say she saw them at Costco this morning and picked one up. I was pretty excited, despite that fact that I really can't afford one right now. Then, about twenty minutes later she sent me a text saying she was just screwing with me.

Is it any wonder I plan on being single in the new year?

[quote name='fxrival']My girlfriend sent me a text today to say she saw them at Costco this morning and picked one up. I was pretty excited, despite that fact that I really can't afford one right now. Then, about twenty minutes later she sent me a text saying she was just screwing with me.

Is it any wonder I plan on being single in the new year?[/QUOTE]

Great joke if you are lying or worst gf ever.

[quote name='OGHowie']Great joke if you are lying or worst gf ever.[/QUOTE]

comicbookguy.gif
Worst. Girlfriend. Ever.

[quote name='fxrival']
comicbookguy.gif
Worst. Girlfriend. Ever.[/QUOTE]

Maybe she sent you the text saying she was just screwing with you so she could give it to you for Christmas..:pray:

$478, and i got one...took about 1 1/2 hours to drive 37 miles....there was 12 left...the bundle is the premium system, extra wireless controller, pgr 3, and plug and play

According to the FW thread, looks like Bay Area is sold out and sightings in a few SoCal stores. Many LA Costco's are showing the systems as IN TRANSIT which I guess means that they are either on trucks or in store.

All except that f*ning Coachella Valley store, who have no idea when they are getting them. Next closest in Moreno Valley sounds like they are down to their last few.

Any CAGs want to help out the 360-less OP?

garden grove CA............one guy working at digitalcamera place said store's not getting any, ever. asked one at customer service/membership, he had no idea and computer only showed games and not system.

im gonna take my chance at fullerton tomorrow morning.........

[quote name='ryanbph']$478, and i got one...took about 1 1/2 hours to drive 37 miles....there was 12 left...the bundle is the premium system, extra wireless controller, pgr 3, and plug and play[/QUOTE]
That's actually a really good deal, you save $40 off the MSRP.

Just got off the phone with COSTCO in Schaumburg, IL.

DEC 10th 8:45am

THEY'RE IN!!!!!

They Open at 9:00am

HURRY BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!

I just might have to go into Costco early today for the Employee shopping day, at 7:30 in the morning, yeah fuck that.

Anyways, I'm at the Portland, OR store, and I'll check the listings for nw stores when I get there and post tonight.

A word about Costco's inventory system, they literally do not know when they are getting something in until it shows up in their system, anywhere between 1 day to a week before it actually arrives, and that goes for reorders/restocks as well. For example, when I checked on the 360 bundle this week, there were no systems listed as on order, but that could very well have changed in the last day or so.

Also, since Costco has their very liberal return policy, make sure you keep your receipt and everything that originally came with it (i.e. box, instructions, original game, controller, etc.) and returning it because of hardware failure shouldn't be a problem. I did that earlier this year with my two year old xbox after the DVD drive died. And we all know how flaky 1st release hardware can be.

[quote name='JohnHam']Anybody know a Costco in MA I should look into?[/QUOTE]
The costco in danvers has about 30 left. I just came back from there and I picked one up. I just turned it on and its great so far.

bread's done
Back