XBOX 360 Sightings

mvega

CAG Veteran
Well, as most CAGs (as Fellow CAG KnightRobby) I still haven´t found an Xbox 360. In order to help fellow CAGs, if you see some 360s in your area , please post here:

1. Store name/City/State
2. Date
3. If they have Premium or Core

BTW: If you work at a store, please share any info on future shipments with us!
BTW: If you have an Xbox 360 for sale, this is the thread!
BTW: If you happen to run into a store with 360s in the Norfolk (VA) area, please send me a Private Message.

THANKS!

Circuit City in Newport News, VA
01/07/06 and 01/08/06
Premiuns (unkown number)

Update: OUT OF STOCK

Keep an eye out at the Hazleton, PA Wal-Mart.

They had 16 Premiums on 1/1/06
They had an unknown number of Cores on 1/4/06
They had an unknown number of Premiums on 1/7/06 (I got one...I was #1 on their raincheck / preorder list)

TRU on 17N Paramus, NJ

They had only 8 core systems and didn't seem to care how many of them you bought as long as you used a different CC. 1/5/06

Just so you know I didn't buy one but the lady behind me bought 2 (waiting for my costco to get them).

TRU in Milford, CT on 1/6/06

It look like they had about 10 Core systems, but I believe that buying four 360 games was required in order to get one.

I bought a second premium 2 days ago at Wal Mart. It was actually in the case along with 2 core systems.

If I were looking to buy one right now, I think I'd check Wal Mart between noon and 3 PM everyday.

[quote name='Badgun']I bought a second premium 2 days ago at Wal Mart. It was actually in the case along with 2 core systems.

If I were looking to buy one right now, I think I'd check Wal Mart between noon and 3 PM everyday.[/QUOTE]

How much would you like for it? :)
If you want to sell it, please PM me.

bread's done
Back