Xbox 360 Slim Glossy Controllers $37.33 @ Amazon

you forgot to post the most important info on the page:
WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.\

kids must have a freakin huge mouth these days

not bad...I just broke a controller, but I just bought a 250GB kinect slim so that solved that problem also.

I have a slim console with the glossy controller. The only glossy part is the strip when you insert the wired headset where it's usually grey so people know. Everything else is just like the original black controllers

Actually an important thing to note is that only the black and white colors will be that price. The absolutely wicked awesome silver controller is regular priced, and the blue color isn't discounted either.

Does anyone know where I could find pictures comparing the two controllers? I'm in a bit of an OCD situation here because I hate it when stuff doesn't match. So much so that I'm buying a 4gb Xbox 360 and then paying for the 250gb HD, just so that my console isn't glossy and it patches my PS3. I know the 4gb's come with the "glossy" controller, so I'm debating on whether I should trade it in and buy a couple of the older ones. The problem is I can't seem to find any actual pictures showing the controllers from all angles.

Anyone?

[quote name='dudejeff22']Does anyone know where I could find pictures comparing the two controllers? I'm in a bit of an OCD situation here because I hate it when stuff doesn't match. So much so that I'm buying a 4gb Xbox 360 and then paying for the 250gb HD, just so that my console isn't glossy and it patches my PS3. I know the 4gb's come with the "glossy" controller, so I'm debating on whether I should trade it in and buy a couple of the older ones. The problem is I can't seem to find any actual pictures showing the controllers from all angles.

Anyone?[/QUOTE]I don't have pics or a link, but these are the main differences that I have noted:

1) Accent strip (as mentioned above) is the only shiny part. The actual shell of the controller is the same.
2) The Xbox "Jewel" that takes you to the dashboard is more chrome-looking and less like plastic.
3) The analog sticks and D-Pad is now black (with the D-Pad also being slightly glossy). The older black controllers were gray.

[quote name='malethief']I have a slim console with the glossy controller. The only glossy part is the strip when you insert the wired headset where it's usually grey so people know. Everything else is just like the original black controllers[/QUOTE]

The thumbsticks are black as well instead of gray. Basically picture the standard black controller but everywhere its gray instead its a glossy or darker shade of black.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I don't have pics or a link, but these are the main differences that I have noted:

1) Accent strip (as mentioned above) is the only shiny part. The actual shell of the controller is the same.
2) The Xbox "Jewel" that takes you to the dashboard is more chrome-looking and less like plastic.
3) The analog sticks and D-Pad is now black (with the D-Pad also being slightly glossy). The older black controllers were gray.[/QUOTE]

So it's just a strip going around the outside, and not the entire bottom half of the controller, right?

[quote name='dudejeff22']So it's just a strip going around the outside, and not the entire bottom half of the controller, right?[/QUOTE]Wow...you really weren't kidding when you said you were OCD.

There's no "strip" going around the outside. If you look at a picture of a white controller, there's one spot that's gray where the headset connects. That's the only part that's shiny. The top and bottom of the new black controllers are the same finish (matte and not shiny) as the old ones.

[quote name='DigitalFirefly']I have 2 of these controllers. They came with my two Xbox 360 slims. The D-pads on both controllers squeak a lot. Anyone else have that problem?[/QUOTE]

My d-pad does squeak quite a bit also. I hit it kind of hard with one of my knuckles and it stops squeaking for a little while.

bread's done
Back