Xbox 360 Slim Official MS 320GB HDD w/3game downloads for $94.99, possibly $84.99 (YMMV)

tortamus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Xbox 360 320GB Hard Drive Bundle with 3 Full Game Downloads – Online Deal $94.99 for Xbox 360 320GB Hard Drive Bundle with 3 Full Game Downloads ($129.99 List Price). Free Shipping and Returns. Bundle Contents
  • 320GB hard drive for the Xbox 360 S console
  • Ms. Splosion Man game download from Xbox Live
  • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit game download from Xbox Live
  • Pinball FX2 game download with Sorcerer's Lair from Xbox Live

Note: ***YMMV*** I received an email from groupon notifying me of a promotion. Purchasing any groupon over $25 using the Groupon mobile app nets a $10 discount, making the total $84.99. You may have to receive this email for the promotion to be active, I honestly don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is that? (I've never bought anything from Groupon so curious...)
Well when you use Groupon to get discounted giftcards for restaurants and stores, it's amazing. You usually tend to get a 50% off $30 GC so you end up paying $15 which is a fantastic deal and there's no really way of getting screwed over since you can print that out immediately or use your smartphone. However with Groupon goods, there have been horrific stories about shipping, defective products, and horrible customer service. You can see for yourself:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Groupon

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.groupon.com

The shipping can be slow, but I've never had a problem. I've bought 11 deals through Groupon Goods.

I Recently Did That Myself. Just Get The Correct Model Hard Drive And Download Free Software And Flash The Firmware Of Said Drive. You May Also Need A hdd Usb Data Cable And Cheap Slim OR Fat Enclosure OFF ebay But It's The Cheapest Way For A 320Gb Upgrade.

This Is A Good Deal For The Skittish On Flashing Firmware Though.

YouTube And Google Will Have All The Info You Need Of Course.

..And Sorry, My Phone Does Strange Caps In Forums

would be too much work if you need a sata connection. but main concern is, would microsoft ban you?
you won't get banned. I've flashes two hard drives. When you flash the hard drive you are using the same driver that Microsoft uses on it's official drives so it's impossible to get banned.

I created a 120gb drive for old my fat and 250gb for my slim and have been using it for years. Better than paying for microsofts overpriced official drives.

Newegg has the drives for cheap, just make sure it's WD. Its really easy if you have the time. Here's a link for a tutorial http://digiex.net/guides-reviews/console-guides/xbox-360-guides/3152-how-hack-250gb-320gb-sata-drive-work-xbox-360-xbox-360-slim.html

I'd love to upgrade my 360 HD, but it's hard to justify at this price when I just upgraded my PS3 HD to 1TB for $50.

Horrible deal. All the proprietary memory is. I just happened to get 2 250 GB ones from Sears a few months ago at $30 each, but that was clearance. Otherwise you'd be better off going third party.

bread's done
Back