xbox 360 superman returns $9.99 amazon.com

[quote name='UjnHunter']is it worth it? ;) $10 games are always tempting me![/quote]

I heard it was decent not great but worth $10 I am sure.

Well it is an EA game so it probably gives you 1000 achievement points for about 2 hours of gameplay for you achievement whores out there.

[quote name='UjnHunter']can't possibly be any worse than the Fantastic 4 game! ;)[/quote]

Well the last boss is a
tornado
or so I have read.

It's a beat-em-up with bad fighting gameplay.

The best part of the game is flying at sonic speeds, but there's not much to fly around so that gets boring fast. Download the demo, enjoy for 30 seconds, turn off (probably before you even finish the demo), never play again.

I'm torn between supporting my favorite system and also supporting EA (who I've hated since after the Battlefield 1942 series stopped getting add-ons) with this purchase.

It's worth $10 for any Superman or superhero fan. There are much worst ways to spend $10 on the Xbox 360. Bomberman Act: Zero comes to mind, though you can probably find that for about 12 cents now, so I guess that doesn't count.

I just grabbed it. There are worst ways to spend $10. Tried the demo, I liked it, and plus I like adding games to my collection for cheap.

its worth the 10 but no more. FF4 sucked more than this game. and this game sucked. Flying around is cool. that's about it.

The Game was trash!

And as far as those 1000 achievement points in 2hrs good luck...

One of the achievements is lifting over 10,000 tons
Another one is flying over 10,000 Miles, I beat every side mission and the entire game actually, and after 3-4 days of playing it, I only had 2,600 miles flown...

So while the achievements are not difficult, they are really time consuming...
BTW how much does the game go for used at GS? if it's less then I would buy it there, play for a couple of days and then return it...

One of my friends gave me this game after he tried it and didnt like it!!! Im a comic book fan , and yes this is the best superman game to come out. Its a lil rough around the edges but hey for $10 this game is a steal , i recommend it to anyone who likes superhero's , comics , and action games. It will take awhile to get all the acheivements in this game , a couple take a while to get actually!!! All in all it is a good game to play over a weekend or so , the only problem is once youve done everything in the game it will just sorta collect dust!!! Unless you pop it in when ur drunk , and just try to destroy everything in sight , lol!!!!

It sounds petty but how can you make a SUPERMAN game without the Superman music -- and also with MOUNTAINS in the backdrop of Metropolis?

The game design and execution were just hugely disappointing. Not unlike the movie, btw.

A turd polished and lacquered is still a turd. A turd marked down to 9.99 is still a turd. Superman on the 360 = turd.

bread's done
Back