XBOX 360: Tales of Vesperia $21.86 w/FSSS

Gah. I'd buy this but with all the games I just bought in the last two weeks and Black Ops coming out next week, I have no time or money...

(sadly) remains the best JPRG of this generation -- with only Lost Odyssey probably tying it.

I say sadly because we were treated to so much goodness during the PS2 era.

Everyone should play ToV -- it may not have the same production value of SquareEnix's FF13, but it far surpasses it in overall combination of story, gameplay and pacing (with an emphasis on pacing -- something FF13 totally forgot to do).

My fingers are still crossed that we get Atlus' Catherine in the States (though with no gameplay to be seen, that one is worrying me). Atlus is all I have left right now to reinstill my interest in this stagnating genre.

[quote name='romeogbs19']

My fingers are still crossed that we get Atlus' Catherine in the States (though with no gameplay to be seen, that one is worrying me). Atlus is all I have left right now to reinstill my interest in this stagnating genre.[/QUOTE]

I think we'll get Catherine, Atlus has been pretty good to us.

And from what I heard, it's going to be a Horror Themed Action/Adventure game.

[quote name='jello44']I think we'll get Catherine, Atlus has been pretty good to us.

And from what I heard, it's going to be a Horror Themed Action/Adventure game.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope so. I'm worried however because of the subject matter -- not the horror part, but the overly sexual nature of the game.

Still holding out hope for a PS3 version stateside, but really? I've had this for years, and it's a great game even in its unfinished state.

[quote name='rneteoriteflo']hmm one seller is selling it for $15.56.[/QUOTE]

The problem is that these individual sellers aren't able to offer free shipping. That particular dealer wants and additional $7 for shipping. It ends up being a tad more expensive than Amazon if you're going to end up qualifying for FSSS.

[quote name='wasurenai']Still holding out hope for a PS3 version stateside, but really? I've had this for years, and it's a great game even in its unfinished state.[/QUOTE]

The Xbox 360 version of the game is complete, sony just required any game that comes out years later to have extra content so customer can be interested in buying the game.

bread's done
Back