Xbox 360 Text Messaging Keypad

I got that combo (which is not really a combo, it's the standard deal for getting the chatpad) for $4 at Sears... I doubt there are any left, but you could try.

[quote name='zenintrude']I got that combo (which is not really a combo, it's the standard deal for getting the chatpad) for $4 at Sears... I doubt there are any left, but you could try.[/QUOTE]

Wow...that's crazy cheap. About when and what Sears did you get that deal??

[quote name='mightymek']Wow...that's crazy cheap. About when and what Sears did you get that deal??[/QUOTE]

About 7~8 months ago, in Tallahassee, FL.

There is a chance that yours will have them, though, since not many people think to pick them up or price check them.

I need to get one of those. Been waiting to find one under 20 used or otherwise. I used my cell phone to log in to xbox.com and reply to messages there.

[quote name='zenintrude']About 7~8 months ago, in Tallahassee, FL.

There is a chance that yours will have them, though, since not many people think to pick them up or price check them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I will check tonight. I hope I find it. It's a pain in the ass to message without it. And when Netflix makes full searching through the 360, it'll suck to have to type in a movie to search, if that's how they do it.

[quote name='mightymek']Thanks for the info. I will check tonight. I hope I find it. It's a pain in the ass to message without it. And when Netflix makes full searching through the 360, it'll suck to have to type in a movie to search, if that's how they do it.[/QUOTE]

True... it has recently saved my ass with the Pepsi/Rock Band promotion. Entering 60+ codes would have sucked without it.

[quote name='zenintrude']True... it has recently saved my ass with the Pepsi/Rock Band promotion. Entering 60+ codes would have sucked without it.[/QUOTE]

You know copy and paste on xbox.com works....

[quote name='VipFREAK']I got a new one on craigslist for $10. Had to get a new mic... forget what that cost (my original broke anyway).[/QUOTE]

I had bought my chatpad also for the headset and the Live membership, but my headset was dead when I got it. Returned it and tried another, same thing. Third time was the charm though!

The "new" headset versions really are shitty. They are worthless to begin with. The L plug is just waiting to get kinked and short, the crappy vol/mute control relocation is even harder to control since you have to reach up to your shoulder and I have snagged the control part on stuff a bunch of times.

Yea, I really don't like it that much. I might look into buying a new one since that one can cut out quite a bit on me. If I touch the plug against my shirt or anything, it cuts out sometimes. It gets kinda annoying.

It really baffles me how someone can fuck up a simple thing like a the jack or the cd drive built into the 360. I mean... this IS 2009. Christ.

bread's done
Back