Xbox 360 transfer cable for HD

You can buy them on xbox website for $12 and change, sadly it takes 2-3 weeks delivery. You must speak witha custserv as the transfer kit is no longer a selectable accessory on their site. Item will be delivered by regular US postal service.

...Or

Go to a large dept store like Target or Walmart and buy a 120GB HDD, take it home, open it, use the transfer kit, then bring it back for a refund. I suggest dept store since their return desk is less likely to hassle you for something like this since they get returns constantly.

xbox custserv says there's nothing they (want) can do to help me other than sell me a transfer kit.

good luck

there's a thread on here somewhere with a form that you can mail in and get a trasnfer kit sent to you. i called to speed up the process and they mailed it out for free after some nice complaining by me. just tell them you bought a 60gb with a headset and it didnt come with the kit. I received mine literally 2 days later

I'd send you mine, but I sold it on ebay already for $12.

I was on the phone with them for a while complaining, they just kept apologizing, I even told them that you can mail it to me and after I transfer my HD I'll send it back because I only need to borrow it once. No dice.

The other alternative is to use a Memory Card and do the transfers really slowly.

you could also do a search on ebay and get one off there i've seen them between 20 and 30 bucks and when your done you can just resell it. thats probably what i'll end up doing when i pick up the mw2 bundle to replace my old 20 gig.

bread's done
Back