Xbox 360 Transfer Cable?

chickenbutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Is there any place I can get one for cheap? I'm planning on buying a 120gb Hard drive and that's all I know that I need. Is there anything else I would need?

Try calling Microsoft directly at 1-800-4MY-XBOX the cable if i remember correctly was $13-$14 only bad thing is it took a few weeks to "process" my order.

Unless I'm mistaken, if you buy a new system you can request a cable for free from MS.
And new HDs come with it. And yeah, your link, the transfer cables on ebay/etc are for that.

I think I saw a real cheap one there recently, anyways should be less than $10 IMO.
Your link is pretty good too, think I saw one for $3-4 but then plus ship - g'luck.

ps - you might try craig's list too, if local/no ship/go get it

They have stopped giving them away for free now. They come packaged with the 120gb HD kits. I saw alot of fakes on ebay but who knows if they are guaranteed to work or not.

Thanks for the advice. I bought an elite so no cable was packaged and only really learned the need of the 120GB when I tried to intall Forza 3 completely.

I can`t call the customer services coz my Japanese sucks! If anyone in Japan is looking to sell....let me know. (or Ebay it is.)

bread's done
Back