Xbox 360: Two World Collector'e Edition $34.99 At Bestbuy (YMMV)

Yeah i was looking at it at my local BB, i even have a 10% coupon they mailed me, at mine they also have the regular edition for 29.99 plus i was eying The Bigs for the 360 for 17.99

I made the mistake of buying this back when it was new. It's buggy as heck, and generally poorly designed. Worth $35 if you absolutely need an RPG fix or some easy-but-time-consuming achievements, but otherwise I'd suggest passing on this one.

I already have the game, but I would say that for anybody else - $20 or less would be the right price point for this game. I actually had a lot of fun with it after I spent some time with it -- but it definitely is as buggy a game as I've seen.

I saw this at my local Target for $14.99 and decided to pass on it based on the numerous reviews that mention glitches.

17.99 is the right price for this.. the game works ok.. the graphics, sounds, and glitches along with a goofy story brings the pricetag down..

For all those saying it's not worth a penny, I'm pretty sure they had a large update for the game that fixed many things. I played through it with no bugs whatsoever and had plenty of fun.

bread's done
Back