Xbox 360 w/ 30+ Games

Wow... So you basically fixed and flashed a RROD system you picked up for around $20. Then burned a bunch of backups.

Total cost to you: approx. $50 (estimate of money spent acquiring original RROD unit + materials and time spent fixing)
You want $250 apparently for the system, and it even has broken USB ports in the front. This does not help your cause.
Total cost to the buyer: $250 + endless frustration when the unit gets banned because he starts playing burned games online.

As a buyer I think I would pass. I have fixed a number of xbox 360s and never charged anyone over $60 for a core unit. Maybe with cords I would charge $100 if I didnt know you (no controller of course)...

You want $150 extra for custom FW (which will get you banned, which is why I dont flash w/custom FW on purpose - so this is worthess IMHO) + a bunch of burned discs (worth ~ 0.10 ea. for the cost of the disc). I say best of luck, there is a sucker born every minute on eBay...so you may get that if you go fishing long enough. I doubt you will get that here though... Too many people know how to repair/flash xbox 360s now-a-days, and this greatly diminishes the custom FW and burned games as a selling point (and IMHO the custom FW & burned games would actually dissuade me from buying this setup). Good luck.

No no no, I had it fixed by Xbox and Microsoft. The backups were hell, and not a red ring in sight. My idiot brother broke the ports plugging USB's in backwards. I am looking for someone who doesn't care (like myself) how they got to play, just that they got to. Broke college kid in need of money for two things: My Education, and Holiday gifts for family. Not THAT much of a ...ahem* jerk.

No bans, the games I have are all safe. I even have a bunch of downloaded arcade games where the license sticks with the console.

Lol. I am just telling you what it looks like.

You can price it however you want and toss it on ebay to go fishing. Just be upfront about everything so the likelihood of getting screwed over by the buyer is reduced.

Yes, you may be able to update it *now* and play online *now*...but who knows when MS releases the next update and stock flashes drive and the backups are worthless (unless the person who bought the system knows how to, and has the h/w to re-flash CFW)...or when MS performs the next ban-wave and outright bans the console for playing backups online.

If you are trying to get quick cash then you are probably best off on eBay, selling it to someone you dont know, and hoping it will be another month out at least before MS's next update (to give you time to sell it, and get feedback of course). And I would list all the games, like thegreatest said, so the buyer knows exactly what s/he is getting.

I dont condone piracy or modding systems with CFW, but IMHO it is your best bet.

All games are now listed with a disclaimer about "hacked" drives. If anything, will be reposted another time with a lower price. Thanks for your help guys! Or...gals? ya never know..

bread's done
Back