Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

JLthrash

CAG Veteran
Hey,

Due to divorce I am moved to a place where I can't get a wired connection any longer for my xbox (wired connection since 2007).

What's the best deal on an adapter, or if there's a better option like a bridge or something that anybody could recommend - house uses a 2WIRE DSL modem/wireless router setup as is.

Much thanks to any help guys.

If its close to a computer and you know at least some stuff about computer setups and such you can allow your xbox to use your computer as your internet connection. I know gamedealdaily.com had the adapters for sale a couple days ago for 45 I think it was.

your best bet would either get a used one from GS (horrible I know) but you can also get a Trendnet gaming adapter and configure it real fast with your computer to use with the wirless that you have now. Granted it requires you to plug it in to a power source but it plugs into the xbox via ethernet and has a great signal. If you do get it just remember to update the firmware.

I picked mine up from Amazon for $45 but you might be able to find it cheaper elsewhere, like frys or ebay.

bread's done
Back