Xbox 360 Wireless Adaptor

jfunkdpg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
With the Halo 3 beta tomorrow, I've decided it's time to find a wireless adaptor so I can play online on my HDTV. So, anyone know of a cheap place to find the wireless adaptor? Any third-party adaptors out there that work just as well?

Any help would be appreciated.

If you're near a Fry's/Circuit City/Best Buy/etc., tell them you're looking for a wireless gaming adapter for your PC, something that's plug-and-play. They'll point you in the right direction - the $100 MS version is pointless unless you're anal about your colors matching. Mine is the D-Link GamerFuel adapter from Fry's, and when paired with a 4 inch ethernet cable, cost me $40 out the door.

If you're feeling cheap, there's a whole thread on them in the Xbox forums FAQ. I think the going rate is around $20 from Amazon for a LinkSys model that works just fine.

or if you have credit at eb/game stop or blockbuster/gamerush, then its time to cash them in for something useful =)

I got that logitech wireless one for 20 bucks off frys I think. Technically its wireless, it has two small boxes one you plug into the 360 the other into your router plug and play. Not as configurable as some but It works great for me though.

[quote name='gundamxzero']I got that logitech wireless one for 20 bucks off frys I think. Technically its wireless, it has two small boxes one you plug into the 360 the other into your router plug and play. Not as configurable as some but It works great for me though.[/quote]

same here, it cost me like about 16 something if i remember correctly. easy to use and it works great for me, too.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=play+link&category0=

here is a list of auctions for the play link

I like the play link. its flawless in multiplay and gets you full ping or whatever your home gets...it sucks when your trying to dl DLC. it took me 2-3 hours to dl the Forza 2 demo. i think it maxes out a 1.5 mb per transfer rate. IMO its the easiest to setup and the quickest to set up. definite reccomendation for Live.

bread's done
Back